Surprise vaction

Cal-
I decided Rachel and I needed a bit of a break. I ask the guys if it was okay if it took her to Fiji for 2 weeks. They all said yeah. They help me book the a house on the beach, flights, dinner and activities. I go up to my room and start packing. I get Rachel up as well. She puts on shorts, a tank top and shoes before meeting me downstairs with a bag and a carry on. "So where are we going?" She asks, "you and I are taking a 2 week vacation in Fiji" I say "really!!" She says smiling. I nod, we say goodbye to Luke and Michael, Ashton puts everything in the car. "Bye Rachel!! Bye cal!!" Luke says hugging us once more. I smile and hug him back. "Have fun!" Michael says. We wave and Ashton drives off. He goes with us to the gate. "Don't do anything that'll get you in trouble" Ashton says to us. "We won't" I say. He hugs us. "I'll miss you guys" he says. "I'll miss you too ash" Rachel says.i hug him once more before our flight gets called. We get out tickets checked and head to the plane. We wave to ash before walking through get on. Rachel sits in the window seat. I sit beside her and she smiles. I put an arm around her shoulder. She cuddles into me. It was about a 3 hour flight. I listened to music to pass the time. She had fallen asleep on me. I tap her when we were about to land. "I'm excited!!" She says. We get off the plane and grab our bags. We get a car for me  to drive to our house on the beach. Rachel walks in first, I go to put the bags in our room. I lay on the bed and text the guys that we got here safely. I didn't not Rachel come in until she sits on the stomach. "Hiya gorgeous" I say kissing her. "Hi handsome" she says kissing back. I had taken my shirt off because it was so hot outside. I flip us over and o start to tickle Rachel. "Cal!!" She says laughing. I smile at her cuteness. "Put on your bathing suit, we're going in the pool" I say I get up and go to put on my swim trunks. I walk out to see her in a blue and black bikini with her white lace cover up. "Beautiful" I say to myself. She puts her hair in a bun and runs out with me following behind her. "Oh yeah, just to make sure w don't get mobbed by fans and paparazzi Dave will be here." I say. "Okay!" She says sounding perfectly okay with it I smile and kiss her. She kisses back. "God I love you" I say.
4 days before they leave
Cal-
Luckily we didn't get mobbed. Rachel and I had been sitting on the beach. I look to see her taking pictures of the view. "Look cal!" She says showing me a picture of a sea turtle. "It's adorable right?" She asks. "Almost as cute as you" I say. She blushes. "Come here princess" I say. I kiss her and she smiles. I pack everything up and we start heading home. Rachel takes a nap when we get back. I go to shower. I walk out to see her sleeping in one of my shirt. And her pyjama shorts. I sigh in awe at the sight of my beautiful girlfriend. I lay beside her only wearing shorts. She cuddles into me.

Back in Australia
We had gotten ash to pick us up. He hugs us both when he sees us. We go to the car and put our bags in the trunk, we turn around to see Michael and Luke. "Rachie!!!" Michael says ''Mikey!!!!l'' Rachel Says attacking him. We talk about the trip the whole way home, "we missed you guys" Luke says. "We missed you too!" I say. I'm glad I had time alone with my beautiful girlfriend.