Michael and rachel lazy day

Michaels pov:

The guys went out so it was just Rachel and i. I look at her to see her asleep. I smile at her cuteness. She slowly wakes up and I smile. "Hi Rachel" I say smiling "hi mike" she she says sitting up. "The others went out, so it's just us" I say, she nods and gets up. "Wanna have a lazy day?" I ask she nods excitedly "yes!" She says smiling. I chuckle. She grabs clothes walking to the bathroom. I put in track pants and a sweater. She walks out in leggings and a sweater. I smiles. "You look cute" I say. She blushes. I hug her grabbing our phones and pulling her to the door "first breakfast" I say pulling her out and locking the door she races me to the elevator and wins, we go to a nice restaurant and sit down. I order our drinks as she goes to the bathroom. She comes back 5 minutes later and sits back down. She puts her phone in her sweater pocket and orders an egg and bacon sandwich with fruit. I get pancakes and bacon with yogurt.
30 minutes later
We  start heading back to the hotel to see a couple of fans. I send Rachel back up to the room so I can talk to them. She goes up and I took so pictures, I walk into the room to see her sitting on my bed cuddled into my sheets wearing one of my shirts. I smile and walk over. "Tired babes" I ask. She nods and yawns. I lays down beside her. "Wanna watch Netflix for a bit?" I ask she nods and I grab my laptop pulling her close and putting on the forest (a horror movie) she smiles and cuddles into me. We watched a couple more movie before she fell asleep on me I out my laptop away before pulling her into my arms and falling asleep too.