Rachel meets someone new

Luke's pov:
I remembered that today my beautiful girlfriend Chloe was coming to see us. I wake up Rachel to see if she wants to come with me. She goes to get changed. I'm already dressed, she walks out in shorts, a tank top and a jacket. I smile and lead get out of the room. She looked a little nervous for some reason "sweetie you'll like her" I say. We drive to the airport and go to her gate to wait. She walks out 5 minutes later and runs over to me. "Lukey!!" She says hugging me."hi gorgeous" I say. Rachel's standing beside me "you must be Rachel!" She says hugging her. She hugs back and smiles. We all head back to the car and I drive to the hotel, Rachel gets out and gets the door. I walk up with Chloe and smile. We go up and meet the boys. Rachel sat on hers and Michaels bed and grabbed her phone. I help Chloe get comfy. I look at Rach and see her cuddled with Mike. I hug Chloe. "I've missed you babe" I say "I've missed you too baby" she says. Michael hugs Rachel "Rach? What's wrong" I ask "nothing, leave me alone" she says getting up and walking to the balcony where Ashton was. "She's probably just tired Luke" Mikey says. On the inside I felt like I needed to check on her. On the outside I knew ash could take care of her for me.