Dinner with the guys

Rachel's pov:

I wake up at noon and go downstairs to get something to eat I see
Michael already up and eating. "Hey Rachel" he says looking up at me. "Hi mike" i say sitting at the table. "What's up?" He asks. "Not much" I say "we might go out for dinner tonight" he say getting me something to eat. I smile and fix my hair. He handed me my food and smiled. "You're adorable" he says to me. "Thanks" I say smiling. Luke walks in and kisses my head "morning Rachel" he says sitting beside me. "Hi Luke" i say back. The other two come down a few minutes later and we went to the living room to watch Harry Potter for a bit.
4 hours later
I go upstairs and put on a dress with my black ankle boots and throw my hair in a pony tail then I put on a flower crown and grab my purse after doing my makeup and walk downstairs. "Cute outfit" Calum says to me. "Thanks" I say. He had on jeans and a muscle shirt and so did Ashton. Luke comes down in jeans and a flannel, Michael had on a green day shirt with jeans. We all walk out to the car and Ashton drives to the restaurant. I was in the back with Michael and Luke, we get there 20 minutes later and I get out and walk in beside Michael. Ashton gets our table and we sit down and get drinks, Ashton and cal get Coke, Michael and Luke get Pepsi and I just get a water. We get our food not too long after. I get a salad with garlic bread, Michael gets pasta and the other three split a pizza. We leave about an hour later and stop by Starbucks on the way home. I ended up falling asleep on Luke when we got home. I feel someone pick me up and carry me to my room and put my pyjamas on me, I didn't mind that they did that, I mean they adopted me. I'd get used to it. Luke wakes me up and helps me take off my makeup before letting me go back to sleep. I cuddle into my sheets and he turns off my light after kissing my cheek. "Goodnight Rachel" he says before walking out. "Night Luke" I mumble before falling asleep completely.