Finding out things.

Cal-
I go up to Rachel's room and see her on her laptop. "Watcha looking at?" I say sitting on the end of her bed. "Not really anything important" she says. "Babe?" I ask. "Cal, it's nothing. Seriously" she says closing the lid. She puts it beside her. I kiss her forehead before walking out. I wait for her to go to the bathroom before I take her laptop and look at what she had pulled up. I hear the tsp and I shut the lid and go to the guys. "Cal? Is there something wrong?" Luke says. "It's about Rachel.." I say. "Wait, what's wrong??" Ash says. "On her laptop.. I saw her looking up... How to lose weight" I say. "Maybe that's why she hasn't been eating" Michael says. She walks downstairs. "Hey Rachel" I say "hey.." She says. Michael and ash move to sit on the table. "So, what's with this whole you wanting to lose weight" Luke says. "You're not fat Rachel." Michael says. "You're a beautiful girl baby" I say. "Don't change because society wants you to" ash says. She looks at me. "You told them?" She says. "They needed to know" I say. "Why?" She says. "Babe. Come here" I say. She gets up ignoring us and walking to her room I hear her door slam. "I messed up. Big time!" I say sighing. "She'll be okay." Luke says. "She's probably just upset" ash says. "I'll go talk to her" he says getting up.
Ash
"Rach, can I talk to you?" I ask her. "Go away, I don't want to talk to anyone" she says. I had my keys on me so I unlock her door and walk in. "Rachel, you're far from fat, you're a beautiful young woman" I say "really?" She asks. I nod the other 3 walk in. "Baby, the boys and I love you so much!" Cal says. "Come to us if you have problems" Luke said. "We're always here, you don't need to be afraid to talk to us" Michael says. "You're a gorgeous, smart young girl don't change that" I say. "I won't." She says "promise baby girl?" Cal asks. "I promise" she says hugging us. "We love you so much princess" I say. "So.so much"