Florida

A couple weeks had gone by and Dan had finally given me my Christmas present, which was telling me I'd be able to go on tour with them. This is going to be interesting.

Some other good news is that Hugo and I were going down to Florida to show at the Winter Equestrian Festival. As well as trying a few new horses...

I had decided to spend my last day with the guys and a couple other friends, going out to the movies and going from shop to shop in town. It was around 8 PM when we all decided to head home, I had decided to head home with Dan.

I was browsing through Dan's albums while he was making cookies, I enjoyed being finally able to pick out the music we listened to. I grabbed Arctic Monkeys album along with Banks and the Born To Die vinyl.

I put on the Arctic Monkeys album, which caused Dan to smile, "Good choice."

I grinned, "Oh I know," I said falling on the couch and grabbing the blanket that was next to me.

Dan was soon to joined me, putting his arm around me while I rested my head on his shoulder, "When are you leaving?" He asked softly.

"4:00 AM," I replied quietly, pulling the blanket around me.

He nodded, pulling me closer and humming along with the music from time to time. We stayed like this all night, causing me to fall asleep around 9:30, which was the earliest I've probably gone to sleep in the past 10 years.

~~~

At around 3:30 AM Dan's alarm clock went off, causing me to slowly wake up. I found myself curled up in Dan's bed, hearing him roam around the flat. I got out of bed, leaving his room and finding that Dan had brought my bags here as well as Lizzy and Jello.

"You didn't have to," I said, seeing him plopped on the couch, Lizzy running up to me and greeting me.

He shrugged, "You have a long flight and I wanted you to get enough sleep."

I smiled, placing a kiss on his cheek which only caused him to smile. "Did you even sleep?"

He shook his head, "Once you fell asleep, I took you in my room and I just started working on music."

"Of course you did," I said, pulling on my shoes before shrugging on my coat. "Also thanks for being able to take care of Lizzy and Jello."

"If they ruin anything I'm blaming you," Dan said, putting on his coat and Converse.

We both packed up Dan's car with my bags, leaving me to quickly say goodbye to Lizzy and Jello. The drive to the airport was too long, causing us to wait a bit while we waited for my flight to be called for boarding.

"I'll see you in a month then?" Dan asked, standing up.

I nodded, "And I might be coming home with a new horse." I said with a small laugh.

He just shook his head before hugging me, "Have a safe flight, love."

I grinned, giving him a kiss before hugging him once again. "And you go redefine 'soon'"

"Alright, alright, get going," Dan said smiling at me.

I stood on my tiptoes and placed a kiss on Dan's cheek before grabbing my bags and heading off to security. The 12-hour flight here I come.

~~~~

So sorry for the useless chapter... I tried my best for having no muse what-so-ever. Also, excuse if there was any spelling errors, I was trying to post this quickly. But anyway, I hope you enjoy!

- Lots of love, Vanina