meeting you

I woke up early this morning because as usual my parents are arguing. I stretched my hands over my head like I usually do. I got outta bed and made it it. I then went to my bathroom and took a long hot shower . Thats a must because if I can't take my forty five minute shower then my day just won't go right. When I was finish my shower , I rapped my body in a soft towel. I pinned my hair up with s banana clip. I brushed my teeth and washed my face. Next I cleaned my face again but with proactive this time . when I was finally done in the steamy bathroom I walked out and the cold air hit my body. I talked to the closet and stood there. "What to wear? " I said to my self about ten yo twelve times. Then it it me. I pulled out my bulls crop top w/ my white high waist shorts and my red and black Jordan's. I went to my make up table and blow dried my hair. I straightened it with the flat iron. I went back to my bed and got dressed . It didn't take long . I went back to my make up table and put on my gold chain, gold hoop earrings and lastly my gold watch. For my finishing touch I added some eye liner and a coat of clear lip gloss. Let me tell y'all my name and shit so y'all won't forget . My name is Mercedes Adriana Jackson. Im 16 years old. Im mixed with Cuban and Jamaican. My favorite color is green and pink . I have a little brother named Mike he's 13. Now moving on.

I took a few pictures for instagram. Instantly got hella like and some comments from so hating ass females but that ain't nothing new . I grabbed my Superman book bag, my phone and my keys and walked out the door. I decided to go to burger king because a nigga gotta eat. The line was short so it didn't take long. I got a sausage biscuit, a large has brown and and small coffee. My total came up be around seven dollars. I ate my food along the way. I pulled up in the school parking lot and saw my girls waiting for me. I parked and ran to my day ones. We took a couple selfies together before we proceeded to our lockers. "Girl I'm getting sick and tired of Deondra ass. He always with other females but claim he loves me " said Kayla . The rest of us just laughed because she always say that but never change. " so why you still with him if you tired " I said in between laughs. "Girl cause bitch dick to bomb " she said .we all started twerking in the hallway. People looked at us and laughed. We have been this way since middle school and I don't think we gonna change any time soon. The bell rung for us to go to class so me and the girls went our separate ways . I had geometry, kayla had chorus, Robin and Mya had Spanish 2.
I walked the class an took a seat in the front . I would sit in the back but I can't see from far away and I don't need people joking bout my glasses. Being brace face is good enough. After notes this bitch ass lady gave us a quiz. Im just doing the damn thing on the quiz cause I'm smart like that. Then came this aggravating motherfucker. "Pssh" I ignored it and finished my quiz. "Psssh Pssh" I looked back but no response. "Pssh Pssh. Shawty" . I laughed and looked back "what nigga damn " . He laughed and turned my head back to the front. "Alrighty class turn in your papers" Ms. Jackson said to the class. I got up to turn my paper in when thus boy snatched it out my hand. I sat down and laughed cause he still wanted to play.

He returned to his seat and that's when I decided to see what he's about. "What's your name? " he smiled and must I say this boy had a pretty smile. Plus he had braces so that's a bonus with one dimple on the right cheek. "My name is Augustine but I go by August. Whats your name Shawty? ". " My name is Mercedes but my girls call me Mimi. " August looked at me and smiled. The bell wrong but he wasn't moving so I didn't move . "So Mimi I was wondering can I get your number ." I pulled out my android and he laughed as he pulled out his iPhone 6. We switched phones. He gave it back to me and then we went to our next class.

🌟Skipping to lunch 🌟

I walked in the lunch room and got in line for food. That's one thing I don't play about. I got my food and met the girls at the usual table. I saw Deondra posted against my locker kissing another girl " Kayla said. "What did you do "Mya asked . Thats when Kayla got quite . I changed the subject. "So y'all let me tell you bout this fool i met named Augustine." Their eyes got hella wide . "What about Augustine ?" Robin asked. "Im taking a test and this fool talking bout some pssh pssh " I started laughing so hard I cried. "So you over here talking about me " I turned around there he was. I blushed and quickly turned back to the girls. "Wassup cousin " Robin said laughing. "Nothing but can I talk to Mimi really quick ladies ". They smiled so I took that as a yes. I took her hand and pulled her ton the side. "wassup August" I said looking down. He picked my head up and smiled. "Me and a couple homies going to a house party Sunday and in was wondering if you and yo girls wanna slide " he blushed afterwards . "Sure I -" I got cut off by some random. " August why haven't you been answering my phone calls " she said looking at him. "You know I don't fool with you no more so bye girl " he told her being dead ass serious."you gotta another girl? Is she better than me? She prettier than me? Can she rise the dick better than me? " he asked. I tapped her on her shoulder and she faced me with attitude. "What can't you see I'm talking." I laughed and got beside August. I put his arm around me. "I see you talking to my man but it's all good baby girl. " i told her. "Baby me and the girls bout to go " I told him. " right ma be safe " . Then something happened that wasn't suppose to. He kissed me and deepened the kiss even more. walked away got the girls and left. Boy was I hella happy.

The bell rung for us to go to six period. So I'll holla at y'all later✌✌