morning after

Michael pov

I woke up to a sleeping Mya laying on my chest. I eased from under her and went to the bathroom. I showered, brushed my teeth and all my other hygiene things. When I was done I came out and Mya was now waking up. "Good morning " she sanged in the most sweetest voice ever."morning baby girl " I said easing my way back into the bed. She came back and snuggled right under me. I looked at her and laughed. "Whats so funny" she asked sitting up a little. "Nothing just the way you laid up on me " . She laughed and laid back down. I stroked her hair softly and started thinking. Damn I really wanna make her mine but how strange would it be I asked her right after we had sex the day before. Man, ima just man up and ask her. "Mya I was wondering would you like to be my girl?" I asked her. She looked at me and then kissed my lips. "I thought you would have never asked " she replied with a smile on her face. "Well baby what ima need for you to do is go home. Change and then call me when you are done. We have a big day planned " I told her. "Okay babe " she said. She slowly got out of bed and started putting on her clothes from last night . "Damn my legs hurt " she said while putting on her shoes. "That's cause big daddy put it down" i told her . She came and straddled me. "Girl what are you doing " I asked while placing my hands on her hips. "Nothing, I'm bout to go " she said while kissing my lips. She got up grabbed her keys and left. I laid back I'm bed and went back to sleep.
Two hours later
I was in that good as sleep. Im talking head hibernation when I got a call from Mya telling me she's ready. I told her I'll be there soon. I took another shower, got dress and grabbed my keys and left. Mya had texted me her address so I was all set. I pulled up and beeped the hien two and she walked outside. Her dress was hugging her body in all the right places. I got out the car and opened the door for her. "You look beautiful " I told her while watching her adjust in her car. "Thanks babe you look and smell nice " she said while pulling me in for a kiss. After the kiss I jogged to the other side and backed out the drive way and took took off. "So babe where we going " Mya asked while massaging my hand. "Its a surprise chill" I said while laughing .
After that we locked fingers and enjoyed the ride.
30 minutes later
Half an hour into the ride I see flashing lights. I pulled over and told Mya to relax .The officer came over and tapped on the glass."good after folks. Sir we're you aware that you was 60 in a 40 mile zone " the officer said to me. "No sir I wasn't aware " I told him honestly. "Well ima let you off with a warning . You two enjoy your evening " he said while walking away. I pulled away from the curve and we continued on our way. I looked at a sleeping Mya and smiled. Damn I can't believe I'm falling for this girl man . I was listen to Drake when my phone ringed.

📱Phone conversation 📱
Me: hello
Krista: ima nees for you to come to rhe hospital
Me: why?
Krista: kimberly got shot

📱Phone convo ends 📱
I made a big ass u-turn amd heades back i to the city. Krista always doing somerhing and inswear that this is the last straw. Mya woke up streching and yawnkng."baby why we turning around" . I looked at her with a puzzled look. "Mya i cant explain right now but ill explain later " i told her. She lookes at me with a concerned face.
1 hour and 27 minutes later
We pulled up to the hospital and I rushed out the car. I grabbed Mya and ran like flash was in this bitch. Once inside I looked to my left I didn't see anyone so I looked to my right and there was Krista all hugged up on some nigga. I walked up to her "so how she got shot? No better question is how the hell you allowed this to happen " I said to her. "She'll be fine. I had a party niggas started fighting and then they started shooting. She was jja in the wrong place at the wrong time " she said rolling her neck. I looked behind me and seen Mya sitting across the room. I took a deep breath and walked away. I walked outside and took a smoke break. I felt arms wrap around my wait. I flicked the cigarette and looked at her. "Are you okay Michael " she asked while rubbing my arm. "Nahh man my baby mama wanna play and shit. She always putting our child in harms way " I told her. "Why won't you jua get custody then " she asked while looking at me. " I don't wanna raise her alone that's my thing and plus I'm still raising myself " I explained. "I'll help baby you have nothing to worry about " she looked at me and smiled . I kissed her forehead and then we walked back inside just in the nick of time. " parents of Kimberly Savage " the doctor said "ain't no parents man it's just me and that lady over there who gave birth to her " I said under my breath. "Well she is fine and she can be taken home today. She's in room 410" he told us and walked away. Me and Mya took the elevator and went to go see baby girl.

We finally made it to the third floor and we found baby girls room. I went in alone cause Mya said she had to use the ladies room. I knocked on the door and walked in to a happy Kimberly watching Team Omi Zomi. " hey princess " I said walking up to her. "Daddy daddy daddy " she said jumping up and down. "You ready to go" I asked her. "No dadsy after my show goes off" she said looking at the tv. Few minutes later Mya came back with three Teddy bears and a handful of balloons. "Daddy who is that" she asked. "Kimberly this my girlfriend Mya. Mya this is my four year old daughter Kimberly " i told them. "Haii Kimberly.. these a are for you " Mya said handing over the items she brought. After the small talked we finished the show and I tool baby girl down stairs so we could go. "Bout time let's go child " Krista said pulling in Kimberly. "Daddy don't make me go " ba y girl said starting to cry."don't cry princess I won't let her take you " Mya said. "Who are you " my baby moms said in Mya's face. "The name is Mya and you need to take a couple steps back " . I couldn't help but laugh cause that was be funny. We started to walk away when Krista called Mya outta her name. I grabbed her hand and walked out quickly. I got my ladies strapped up in the car and left the hospital. I drove home ordered us some pizza and called it a day.

Question time:
1) Do Micheal and Mya make a cute couple so far?
2)why does Krista have this "I don't care "attitudes her child?
3)Do you think Krista will fight to get her daughter back?

More votes and comments please!!

~much love:Jimyra💝