More parts than one

Robin pov:
Dressed in all black from head to toe. Its ten at night and both of the cars are gone at August house. Its raining but most important is that I got a key to their house. See now I'm bout make shit hit the fan for real. What Mercedes don't know is that when she cheated on my cousin i got proof. I got pictures, phone records and most of all I got Augustine friend Kobe. See Mercedes is about to regret even meeting my cousin. I grabbed the key from the potted plant that they kept by the door  I broke the plant and got the key out. I unlocked the door and closed it behind me. I turned on the lights and took out the pictures that I had. Ever picture in the living room of my cousin and that idiot girl I took out the picture frame and replaced it with a picture of her and Kobe. When that was done I took out the phone records and all the text messages that they had and I taped them to every door in the house.  Last but not least I left a big ass mark on the wall. In red lipstick I wrote 💄SHE WASN'T WHO SHE CLAIM SHE WAS💄 . I was bout to walk put the front door when i saw head lights pull into the drive way. I ran for it , i unlocked the back door and ran. I parked around the corner so i was good. I wanted to see all the arguments that was going to occur once August sees this so I set up video cameras everywhere.  Once I made it back the car that's when I tool off to my little studio apartment.  I parked my car and proceed inside the house. Once inside I threw my keys in the little bowl by the door. I then kicked off my shoes and carries them till I got to my room. I later across the bed with a satisfying smile on my face. This how was bout to be gone once and for all. Once she's gone August and I won't have to pretend that we are family anymore and we can just go back to being husband and wife. I got out the bed and made my way to the bathroom. I stripped of my clothes and took cold shower. After twenty minutes I got out and sat on the bed and smoked a fat ass blunt. Half way done I got up and put on one of the hubby's shirts and got back on bed. I finished off the blunt, wrapped my hair and called it one satisfying night. Damn I am really good at what I do .

Around four in the morning my fucking phone ranged. I tired to ignore it but the sound was blaring in my head like a damn ambulance truck. I reached over and picked up the phone "hello" I said in my sleepy voice. "It was real cute what you did to their house. Bitch just know that I was there and I seen everything.  I promise you that this won't be the last time that you hear from me." The person on the other line said. One eyebrow went up because the person don't know who the fuck I am.  I cleared my throat and said this with much pride "who ever the fuck this is I suggest you hang up and realize who in the hell that your talking to.  I am Robin Miami drug queen Robin and I murk your ass before you can even get my name out your mouth. " the line with silent so I thought they hung up until I heard them applauding me. This really triggered me."awe baby girl that was so fucking cute. You should record that for me so I can make that my ringtone. Well image let you get back to sleep but just remember that I'm watching you " with that being said the line went dead. I looked at the phone and made a face. This person had me fucked up.I  threw the phone back on the charger and went back to sleep.

Unknown pov:
Robin done fucked up now . I don't think she remember me but she will . She needs to watch everything that she does because if I'm not watching other people are. See me and Robin go way back. Back when your mama still said be in the house by the time the street lights came on.

💄Flashback 💄
We we're only thirteen tree tops and swings. I would race her to the corner, but we would go far cause her mama would be worried about her. And the street lights went say goodbye. Then tears came scrolling down and she couldn't wipe them no more laughing to pick her up while I was sitting down on my porch. We we're best best friend,  inseparable at that. See now she's on the big screen, college ball the major leagues and I remember asking her "how's it feel to be famous? " I guess she went pretty far, she reached for the stars and I can't help but to fantasies. Like what if she never left and we became more then friends what if I had a ring on my finger.  Tears came scrolling down an she can't wipe them no more.  She was signing guys checks while in writing love letters in the middle of the bathroom floor.
💄Flashback over 💄
So as You can probably tell ,we were lovers and by friends. She left me when she a contract for women basketball but thats cool. Few years later i heard she was dating my brother. That nasty hoe!! I didn't show up to wedding nor did i tell them congrats. Whats person dates someone in the family and she can't say she didn't because guess what she did. I see she's after Mercedes and I'll after her. Everything  that she does to Mercedes I will do ten times worse to her. I'm gonna be Robins worse nightmare.