caught up

Treasure pov:

Wassup you guys my name is Tresure Hension and im 14 years old. I stay with my mom. Idk where my dad is and i really dont care. Anyways my mama at work so i have the house to myself. I called my homeboy Tony to come and bring me some weed.

Phome conversation
Tony:speak on it
Me:aye Tony my old girl gone
Tony:whats that suppose to mean
Me:i need some weed
Tony: im on my way ma

Phone conversation ended
When we got off the phone i went to go take a shower. I took a fourty five minute shower. I got out with a towel on my body. I put my vixen into a messy bun and went to my room. I put some rainbow painties and a matching bra. I then went to my drawer and but on some pink booty shorts and a black half shirt. THEN threw on some grey socks and called it a day. I then walked down the hall into the loving room to watch some netflix . Thirty minutes into my movie someone knocked on the door. "Who is it? " i yelled not moving from the couch. "Tony man, open the fucking door its hot out here " he said. I ran to the door and opened it and then made my way back to the counch. A few minutes later he came and sat by me. He rolled it and the took the first puff. "Nigga pass that shit " i said snatching it out his mouth and taking a big puff. Hours later the room started spinning and it started getting hella hot. "Tony come here " i told him in a slutty voice. "What you want girl " he said. I then turned towards him and kissed him deeply. He then deepend the kiss and slide his hands in my pants. He started playing with my clit and i moaned out in pleasure. "Do you have a condom " i asked him and he pulled one out of his pocket. He put it on and we got to work on the counch. We to deep into what we was doing that we didnt see when my mama walked in *door slams* "Treasure Shardanee Jones what the hell are you doing " my mom yelled i quickly pushed him off of me and started putting back on my clothes. "Who is this little boy" she yelled. "Lady i aint no boy in 17" tony yelled "your 17 and your having sex with a 14 year old " she yelled."yo your 14" he asked. I didn't give him no answer so he left. I walked up stairs and tried to sleep. Then my mom came in my room yelling ."i regret having you." She yelled "well i hate being here " i said with attitude "Pack alll your shit and get the fuck out. Dont call me . Act like you roommate because i skdnt raise a hoe and that's what your acting like. So thats what im gonna treat you like. Time after time i told you that if this happens again you would get out my house. I took pitty on you the firt and second time but now you gotta go. " she said in tears. "I hate you " i scream. *slaps treasure in her mouth * "get ya shit and go" she walked out the room and slammed the door . I sat on the bed amd cried for what felt lile hours but in reality was only ten minutes. I pulled out my phone and called my cousion Mercedes.

Phone convo
Me:hello *sniffles*
Mimi: hey Treasure wassup
Me: *cries* can i move in with you
Mimi: why what happen
Me: mama caught me having sex in her house and we got into a big argumento and she slapped me.
Mimi:*sighs* i gotta ask my man but pack ya shit just in case
Me: okay bye

End of convo

After i got off the phone i started packing everything. I took it and sat on the porch and smoked a blunt. While waiting on the call back Tony swung back by. "Ma you ight. Why all ya shit here " he asked loolikg concerned "i got kicked out" i told him "you can come stay with me and my moms" he told me. I thought about it and changed my mind. "Nahh im good Mimi coming " i told him. "My baby mama coming " Tony had a crush on my cousion since she came last summer. My phone rung and it was mimi.

Phone convo
Me: hello
Mimi: he said you can stay but dont bring that hoe shit here cause we are preparing for a wedding and i will send you right back
Me: okay, i wont i promise

End of convo

That night Mimi flew down and came and got me.

Augustine pov:
So we flew down to Atlanta to go and get Mercedes cousion. After babygril told me all the troble she was i just knew that things were gonna be bad when she gets here. I just hope hat its not to bad where we both lose focus on what we are doing . With me and Mimi saving up for a wedding and with the baby on the way we dont need anything going left. Anyways im in the car driving to her aunts house when she rest her head on my free arm. "What ya thinking" she asked me "with yoir cousion being here i just hope everything dont go left " i told her being honest. *mimi sighs* "me to baby i hope she changes ". Thirty minutes later we pull up and got Treasure. We got her stuff and drove to the nearest hotel by the airport. In the morning we will be back in Flordia.

Robin pov:
I saw Augustine and Mercedes today. They was around her cousins house. Aint it amazing how i keep up and im not even with them. Just wait till i get back and war is about to happen. "Boss we got the info on Augustine and Mercedes " one of my works said. I just smiled and took the information. I looked out the window and smkoled my blunt while looking out the window and viewing the city

Q &A time
💞Wassup with Mimi's cousion? Why do you think she acts the way she does?
💞What do you think Robin has plan when she returns?
💞What do you think made her go again everyone like that?