wrong place :wrong time

Treasure pov:

So y'all already know wassup it's been a while since I've had my own pov. I changed my ways I go to school,come home , and help take care of my cousin. Mercedes is always arguing with Augustine bout him coming in late but hey I learned how to stay in a child's place. Right now I'm in the last period of the day and I'm sitting and talking with my girls Diamond, Keysha and Royale. These are truly my best friends. "So girl you think your cusion is gonna let you come to my brothers house party" Royale asked while popping her pink bubble gum. "Child ion know cause I told you my cousin be needed help with the baby" I said while packing up my things. "Don't she got a man" Diamond said sounding ghetto as ever. " yes she had a man but he's never here. He's always cheating and what not " I said while rolling my eyes. The bell rung and everyone got up so leave. Me and the girls we're walking down to our lockers to put everything up so we could start walking home. "I want some food, y'all tryna feed a nigga or what " Keysha said slamming her locker closed. "I guess I'll feed y'all asses. Mercedes give me forty dollars a week. What y'all wanna eat?" I asked them while putting my book bag in my locker and just grabbing my purse. "Lets just get some burgers and fries " Diamond said.

We walked out the school yard and made our way down 22nd Street to go to the buger shack on the corner. We walked in and the girls took a seat while i waited in line to go and order the food. "Hey welcome to Buger Hut where everything is served your way " the worker said while giving me the googly eye. "Okay lemme get four double Bacon cheese bugers with four large fries and four cokes" I replied. "That would be $12.96 " he said while still looking at me. I gave him the money an walked away. I swear I know his face from some where but I payed it no mine. "Number 34" they yelled. "Girl go get that Damn food " Diamond said rushing me. I went and got the food, passed it out to the girls and then we got to walking. While walking down the road a black car starting flowing us. "Y'all see that car " Diamond said eating her last bit of fries. The car pulled up to the side of us and rolled down the window. "Aye yo shawty ain't you Mercedes cousin "some dude asked. We kept walking cause I'm trust to many people over here. The more we walked the more they followed so I finally stopped. "Yes im her cousin " I said looking at him. "Well give her a message for me " I looked at him sideways "okay what " that's when 6 guns was all pulled out at me. I took off running while bullets flew.... TO BE CONTINUED

Diamond pov:
Hey Its Diamond Larie I'm 17 years old. Im American born and raised on the south side of Brooklyn. When bullets started to fly we tool off running. Where I'll from when shoot outs happen you run and duck for cover and when it's over you didn't hear nor see shit. I ran and left the girls and ran somewhere. At that moment I didn't care what happen all I cared bout was me and my safety. I was walking down a alley ten minutes away from the crib when I got a call that Royals was in the hospital because she was shot in the thigh and once in the chest. I felt bad because a year ago I was shot three times in my chest and they thought I wasn't gonna make it I felt bad so I cant the next bus to the hospital. When I got there all eyes was on me.

Royale pov:
I woke up in a room, all light on me like i was famouse. I smiled because well I don't know why everything just seemed so funny at the moment. "She's awake" I heard someone say. Then my mama and the girls came in. "How you feeling baby" my mama asked sitting by me. "Im good just hungry " I said while looking at the girls. Everyone began to laugh because it's not like me to be hungry. "Ima give you some time" my mama said. She left the room and it was just us. "What the hell happen back there " Diamond said "Treasure and her family trying to kill us " Kesha said while rolling her eyes. "Girl ain't no body trying to kill y'all so chill . I guess somebody go a hit out on my family " treasure said leaning on the wall. "Well you need to figure out this mess because this could have been worse. " Diamond stressed. "Well Diamond you the on to talk because as soon and Royale got hit yo ass left us with her you were only looking out or yourself " Treasure said. The room got quite and no one moved or talked. "So you left me " I said in a low voice . I started to cry because you call yourself my girl and you just leave me to die like I was just a bomb on the street. "Roayle it wasn't like that I swear" Diamond said walking towards me. "Nah don't touch me because yo ass left me but when you was in my shoes I didn't leave your side not once. I was here more than anyone and you wanna leave me..... get out " I screamed "Royale it wasn't even like that I swear " Diamond tried to explain. "Nahh it is like that you left my side when I never left yours " I cried. "Ima need for y'all to get to stepping. I'll call y'all later " I said and turned with my back facing them. I heard them leave then I heard my mama come back into the room . "Baby is everything okay" my mom asked while running my leg "no, Diamond left myside when they discovered I was shot. " I twisted my position to where I was facing her "mama no matter how scared I was I never left her side when she was shot what if I would have died mama? " I said while crying someone. "Sssh baby get some sleep everything will be fine I'm sure she has a great reason on why she left. Everyone doesn't think the same when they are put onto or gh situations. Now get some sleep babe " I smiled and then faced the wall once more and thought about what my mama said until I fell asleep.