The time has come

Mercedes pov

After left the warehouse i had to get things together. I called Mya and asked her was it okay if Camile stays with her till all this was over with and of course she told me yes. I went to the house and got some sleep because i knew for the next couple of weeks that i had a bumpy road ahead of me. (The next morning). I woke up the next morning in August arms. How? I don't even know, i don't even know when this dude came in last night. i eased up outta bed and went to the bathroom. I turned on the shower and let the hot water heat up. i went back in the room and pulled out an outfit to wear for the day. I pulled out a white crop shirt w/ some black tights and my white vans. Nothing too fancy you know what i mean. I went back into the bathroom and took a shower. When i was done i wrapped a towel around me and did the rest of my hygiene thing. When i went back into the room August was just waking up. "morning" i said to him as i lotioned my body down with that Coco butter lotion. " Morning baby, where you getting ready to go" he asked me while watching my every move. " bout to go shopping and then maybe visit Mya" i said while slipping on my clothes."where Camile at" he asked while making his way towards the bathroom. " Mya asked could she spend some time with her so i said yea" i told him lying through my teeth. He closed the bathroom door and that's when i proceeded to get dress. I grabbed my purse and my keys and headed down stairs. A few seconds later Augustine came downstairs . "Baby you been acting really strange lately you sure everything is okay with us." he asked while taking a seat at the island. I stopped and and walked to the other side and took a seat." yea babe everything is fine , just have a lot going on right now" i told him while opening my Canada Dry soda. " you do know that i love you right" August asked while making his way to my side of the island. He took my hands into his and and kissed my forehead. " I love you Mimi" . I paused because he stopped calling me by my nickname a long time ago and so did the girls. It was like i came un know the name and the person who was once with it. " i love you too Auggy bear" i said and walked out the door. I jumped into my 2016 McLaren p14 and took off towards Mya house. On the way there i played some old school music to ease my mind."Girl if I told you I love you.That doesn't mean that I don't care, oooh and when I tell you I need you .Don't you think that I'll never be there, ooooh " I love the song Cupid by 112.

(At Mya's house)

I pulled up to Mya house and honked the horn two time before the front door opened and out walked Micheal. He came to the car and hugged me and help me get some of the baby stuff out the back seat. I walked in the house and smelled fried chicken ."who cooking" i asked Michael as he was sitting the last bite of baby items on the floor by the staircase." i am, you hungry" he asked while walking back to the kitchen."starving " He laughed and finished cooking. I walked up stairs and found Mya up in Ryan's room." hey honey when did you get in" Mya asked while hugging me. "michael let me in child. I brought some more of Camille's stuff" i said while picking up my baby and kissing her all over her face. She smiled showing the dimple on her right cheek that only her and her daddy share. " you missed mommy because mommy missed you" i said in a baby voice and she laughed and my heart just melted. "so how long is this gonna take Mimi" she asked and once again hearing that name made me pause and think about my childhood past. "i don't know because now my mystery person wants me to go and get Robin" i said while bouncing the baby on my knee. "how are you suppose to get her child" Mya asked while picking up Ryan and rocking him to sleep. " ion know but ima find a way because i wanna see what's gonna happen to the both of them" i said while laying Camile on my shoulder so she could sleep. " well honey be careful okay" she said while laying Ryan down and then Camile." if i don't come back you have full custody of Camile" i said while leaning up against the door frame." what do you mean if you don't come back, you have to come back" mya said starting to cry. I swear this girl was nothing but a bucket of tears. "Mya listen i dont know whats gonna happen in the next couple of day maybe even weeks but i know that my baby will be in good hands. Im trusting you to take care of her till i return and if i don't then you will have to step in and be the mother figure to her. I didnt give you the title best friend for no reason remember that" i told her while holding on to her while she cried. A few minutes later she dried her face and walked me to the door. " please come back" she said while starting to cry again. "micheal come get her " i said while walking away. "whats going on " he asked while holding Mya." i can't explain now but take care of my baby" i said while getting in the car and driving away.