spiling the juicy stuff

School was finally over and now it was time to go home. I told the girls to meet me by the cars so we could discuss the game plan. I got there and was posted up by their rides."so what we finna do" Kayla asked " y'all wanna slide to my place. Ma went grocery shopping and y'all hungry asses can stay the rest of the week. " they all agreed so they went home and said they would be back later. I pulled up to the house and mom was in the kitchen cooking. "Hey ma " I said while hugging her then jumping on the counter to take a seat. "How was school baby girl " . I smiled " okay you only do this smile when it's about a boy so spill " I laughed "mama the girls coming over for girl time and to spend the week. I want you to be a part of girl time " I smiled. "Really baby girl I don't wanna mess up what you and the girls have planned " she said sounding unsure. "Yes mama " I kissed her on her cheek and ranked upstairs in my room. I took a quick shower and changed into some zebra print leggings w/ a black crop top and my black footie socks. My hair got wet in the shower so now it's curly. I pinned it up with my zebra print banana clip. I watched tv till it was time for the girls to come over. Time passed and I'm watching Golden Girls when my phone started ringing. "Thats what happen when I think about you, I get in my feelings yea" I picked it . "Hello " ........."wassup August "......"Yea I'm good "........"waiting on the girls "......"ight be safe "....."bye". I got off the phone with August and fell asleep.

Augustine pov

I got off the phone with Mimi and later back in the bed. I closed my eyes but was so woken up by my little sister. I wish she could talk but she's only four months and my mama ain't never her to tend after her. She always out running the streets and what not. I went into her room and didn't see her but I heard her cry. I looked under the bed but still no sight of my lil sis. I opened the closet and there she was on the floor with a passed out mother beside her. I got my sister and placed her on my bed. I next moved her crib and the rest of her things into my room. When I was done I bathed, fed,and played with her till she fell asleep. I looked at her and decided to post a picture of her on insta. She got likes and comments about how cute she was. I put my phone on the charger and went to the kitchen. I made some noodles because that's all we had. I then took a shower and called it a night

The next morning I got up and ready for school. I took a shower and got ready for school. I put on some coco butter lotion and then got dress. I put on a red polo shirt some white true pants and my red and white Jordan's. I brushed my waves and called it a day. I threw on my gold chain ,my diamond stud and my gold watch. I then moved on to get my sister ready to go to my moms friend's house. I dressed Linda in pink leggings and a black shirt and her black booties. I packed her baby bag and then we left the house. I dropped her off and then went to school. I saw Mercedes with her friends so I decided to say hey. I snuck up behind her and wrapped my arms around her and kissed her neck. "Good morning beautiful " I whispered in her ear. Then she turned around and kissed me on my lips "morning auggy bear " she said in a toddler's voice. We were standing there like we we're the only two in the hall way. "Unt unnn" someone said "y'all nasty " said another "get a room ya nasty hoes" . We turned around and our friends were just laughing at us. "So when did this happen" said Robin. "Yesterday " we both said at the same time. We looked at each other and laughed. Then bell rung for us to go to class I kissed my baby and we walked to class hand in hand. we got in geometry and we took our seats. Today we sat in back of the class. We were taking notes like usual but today Mimi was squinting her eyes. Next thing I know she pulled out a paid of glasses. I looked at her and laughed. "Whats funny punk ass " she said with attitude. "Nothing four eyed brace face ass " I said in between laughs. She tried to keep a straight face but ended up laughing herself. The rest of the day flew by hella quickly.

After school me and the gang ended up at Mercedes crib. Her parents we're pretty cool but now came down to telling her parents that we are dating . "Mommy, Daddy I have something to tell you" she said taking my hand into hers. "What is it pumpkin " her dad said raising an eyebrow. "August and I are dating " she said kinda slowly. Her dad slowly stood up then he snatched her from me. "I forbid you to date and you know that so you go behind my back and date this hood rate of a guy -" he yelled at her. " daddy he isn't like that. You can't say shit because you a Hood nigga yourself. Don't forget where the fuck you came from" she stressed with tears in her eyes. He raised his hand and back handed her . " you won't disrespect me in my damn house " he yelled. " fuck you, I hate you " she screamed before she ran up stairs. Robin ran after her . I thanked both of her parents for letting me he here and I left. I went to my friend Daylon's house to smoke some loud. damn today hella stressful. After and hour or two of smoking I decided to go pick up Miley and go home.

After I got my sister situated and comfortable I took a long hot shower. I decided to give Mimi a call.

Authors note: A is (August ) and M (Mercedes )

A: babe you okay
M: (sniffles ) Yea I'm fine. This isn't the first time he's hit me
A: what the fuck yo..what your moms said about it
M:(cries ) she said I must stop doing what in doing to make him angry
A: damn baby
M: sometimes I don't wanna be here anymore. (Sighs) Im going to bed auggy bear.
A: okay princess. I'll see you in the morning

We got off the phone and I just couldn't stop thinking about baby girl. I stayed up looking the the ceiling until I fell asleep.