Let the games begin

August pov: 
I woke up this morning next to a still sleepy Mercedes.  I eased out of bed and went tonthe bathroom. I did my business, washed my hands and walked out . When I walked out Mercedes was tending to a crying Camile. "Morning baby" I said while kissing her cheek. "Morning princess " I said while taking baby girl out of her hands.  She gripped my finger and smiled. "Baby I'm about to slide to the house really quick. Ima shower and then I'll be back" I said while giving the baby back to Mercedes. "Okay babe call me when you make it to the house " she said while I was packing the cloths I brought in my gym bag. "I will babe, love you " I told her and then walked out the room. I greeted the stay while walking down the hall and I also gave some money to donation. I'm such a great guy. Anyways I got in the car threw my bag in the passenger seat. I then called Robin.
Phone conversation
Me:wassup baby
Robin: hey babe how's everything going
Me: everything is fine and the plan is still in action
Robin: good good soon you will be able to coke home for good
Me: yea I miss you and the kids like crazy.
Robin: we miss you too baby. The kids aren't home right now and I was wondering could you come over
Me: yea lemme shower and change and I'll be over soon
Phone conversation ends
I pulled up to the house that Mercedes and I share. I got out checked the mail and opened the door. I threw the mail on the table and went upstairs to the master bedroom. I striped of my clothes and layer across the bed. I thought about the plan and what could happen to me if I get caught but I also thought about the reward I will get once this is done. I got up off the bed and went into bathroom. I took a shower then got dress.I threw on se basketball shorts and a T-shirt and my slides. I jumped in the car and drove to Robin's house.

💋At Robin's place 💋
I pulled up to her house and honkes the horn three times to indicate that I was out sound.I got out the car and opened the door with my house key."babe where you at" I yelled while walking through the hallway. "I'm in the bedroom daddy" I walked in to bedroom and there she was laid out on the bed with a pink lingerie on. Her hair was in big curls and she had on some body glitter. "I missed you so much" Robin said walking towards me. "I missed you too " . I kissed her lips and they we're the softest lips I ever kissed. 

A/N:  IF YOU DON'T LIKE SEX SCENES THEN SKIP AHEAD

I picked her up and later her on the bed. I kissed her on her neck all the way to her navel. "Babe don't be a tease" she said while pushing my head closer to her kitty. I took.off her panties and begin to pick on her clit. Its been so long since I had pussy like this. I used my tongue as mop to soak up all her wetness. I stuck my tongue inside and began to tongue fuck her while I used my thumb to play with her clit. "Mmmh daddy don't stop " Robin said as I started sucking and nibbling on her pussy . "Ima cum " she yelled while pulled head lower. Her legs begin to shake and that's when I got up.  I tool my shirt off and kisses her lips again. I hurried to take off my pants and slammed into her wet goodness. "Fuck " I said as sped up. She was so tight and everything was just right . "Ima cum oooh daddy ima cum " she screamed. "Yo ass better not cum yet" I yelled. I pulled out and flipped her over on her stomach. Face down ass up!!  My favorite position . I threw her face into the pillow , wrapped my hand in her hair and fucked the ahit outta her from the back. After hours of sexing we finally climaxed together. "Damn baby that was good " I said while cuddling with Robin in our queen size bed. "Yes it was. I can't wait till this bitch is out the picture then it's just you and me " she said while tracing my tattoo. "Yea me too " I looked at my phone and seen that Mercedes was calling. I declined the call and took the battery out my phone and laid it on the dresser. I soon let sleep take over me.

Mya pov:
"Babe come on I think she has enough balloons" I said to Micheal. We have been in the hospital gift shop for twenty minutes. Micheal got so many bear and balloons and cards.  I think my friend will feel the love. We paid for the items and proceedes on to Mercedes room. I knocked on the door and then went in. "HEY GIRL!!" I screamed as I walked in. I hugged her and kissed her cheek. I missed her so much. "So girl what you been doing" I asked her sitting on the end of the bed. "Girl I've been tending to the little on all morning and calling Augustine but it goes straight to voicemail " she told me.  I sighed because it kills me that he isn't here with her. "His phone probably died " I said trying to sound positive  . "I hope so" I said while looking at Camile sleep "I'll tired " Mercedes said while yawing. "Micheal tired to " I said pointing to him . He fell asleep on the chair . "Alrighty baby girl we bout to let you rest. If you need me call me" I said while hugging her."will do" she said while laying down . I got Micheal and left.

What do you guys think about August not?