The unexpected vistor

(Two Weeks later )
Mercedes pov:
I just came home from a lovely night out with my little family. Augustine took Camile and I out to the mall and then to the park to walk the trail. After an hour or so we came home. When we got to our place I went to put the little one in her bed. August went to get my favorite type of wine from Briuanas which is my most favorite place in the world. While he was gone I decided to take a shower. Half an hour later I got out and put on one of August shirts. I inhaled the sent sharply because he smelled so good and he was all mine. Every since that little argument that we had he never hit me again. Everything sorta went back to when we first started dating. He was scared to touch me and even sometimes have sex with me but I told him everything will be okay and he doesn't have to worry at all.
I went to my make up table and started taking off my jewelry. I turned my head to the right slowly and took off my earrings but something caught my eye. On top of the tv sat a manilla folder and a white envelope that had my name on it. I walked slowly to the tv and got the items off and sat them on the bed. I sat on the bed and opened the manilla folder first. Inside the folder consist of information on Augustine and Robin . I kept reading till I got down to their marriage papers and their game plan about me. The game plan papers said as followed

GAME PLAN
°MERCEDES
age:
Height:5"2
Eye color:hazel
Baby name: Camille
Age:3 months and 6 days
Address:6740 sw 12th Ct
°six months after Mercedes have the baby we will steal the baby and use her as bait . She will then come and look for her child and that's when we will kill her.
REWARD:$77,000
(KILL ANYONE WHO GETS IN THE WAY INCLUDING FAMILY )

I couldn't believe that this nigga was really planning on killing me and taking my baby. I them looked at the pictures that we also placed here. There we're wedding pictures , pictures when they had their first baby, so much more. I put everything back in the folder and went for the envelope next. I opened it and there was a letter that read
Mercedes,
I thought you should know what a has been really going on behind your back. Your husband is not who he claim he is.I should know because I know him better than anyone else in the world. Him and Robin has been dating since high school. They are not cousins honey and I know that this may come as a shock to you. I'm sorry that you have to find out everything like this. Hard working women like you shouldn't have to.go through shit like this. Now I bet you're wondering who this is? How did they find me? Why are they helping me? I will answer all these questions soon. Tomorrow night at eleven come dressed in all black to this building located at 2122 Nw 67 St. Come alone and make sure no one is following you. When you get to the building call this number (786)555-0987. From there my workers will lead you to my office. Hope to see you soon.
-N.W
After reading the letter I was still in shock. Now that I have proof that this nigga is cheating on me but he also want to kill me. Then I have this unknown person helping me through it all. I heard the front door close downstairs so i quickly hide everything and then laid down on the bed."hey babe" i said sounding cheerful as ever. " you missed me" August asked me. I just smiled and walked over to him. i wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him very passionately . I can't believe someone that i gave five years to and gave a daughter to wants to kill me for some money. hopefully this mystery person can help me out because i can't wait to blow this up in his face. "you heard what i said baby" i snapped out of my thoughts and focused on him."what did u say baby" i asked him "i said do you want me to pour this over ice or let it get cold over night and save it for tomorrow." he asked " we can save it for tomorrow" He then kissed my forehead and headed down stairs to put the wine in the frig. few minutes later he came back up and began to strip out of his clothes. " you're gonna shower" i asked him while changing Camile's diaper. "yea but umm...i was hoping you would join me but i see you already showered" he said while walking into the bathroom. i feed Camile and laid her back down. i took a picture of her and posted it on insta and tagged Mya,August and everyone else in it. When i heard August running the water that's when i stripped and joined him in the shower. when i got in his back was facing me so i decided to lay my head on his shoulder. "you know i love you...... right?" he asked me without even looking back." yes baby i know" i said while rolling my eyes." no baby i'm like dead ass serious. Do you think i love you?" he asked while facing me this time." i-i i mean sometimes i think you but other times idk" i said being completely honest. "Before I met you, I felt that I couldn't love anyone, That nobody would be able to fill the void in my heart. But that all changed when I met you...Then I came to realize you were always on my mind.You're and sweet,You make me laugh and smile,You take away all my anger and sadness, You are the most beautiful woman I have ever seen, More beautiful than any flower that I have ever seen,you made me weak when I talked to you,Then I started to poems about you,Now, I have come to realize that I am Hopelessly in love with you. " he said with tears in his eyes. For a quick second i started to believe him and that's when the waterworks started to come down. I then thought back to his "game plan" and this instant hate came over me. "i love you" he said before kissing me . I twisted my head a little so he won't kiss my lips. "baby is something wrong" he asked while looking at me with this concerned face expression. " i have a slight headache i think ima just go lay down." i told him while stepping out the shower. I put back on my clothes and laid in the bed and let sleep take over me.