Chapter Six-Zayn Malik

ZAYN

As I walked home I realized I left my leather jacket in Scarlett's bookstore. The cold weather was getting to me, and I thought about turning around to go get it. I was almost home though, and I knew I could get it back from Scarlett.

Memories from the bookstore flooded my mind, and I thought about Perrie.

"Shit." I murmured. I pulled my phone out of my back pocket, clicking on her contact.

"Perrie." She answered.

"Hey, Per. It's Zayn." She was silent.

"I'm going out with Scarlett tonight."

"Okay." I heard her voice crack, and I instantly was flooded with guilt. The line went dead.

"I'm sorry." I whispered.

I started running to blow off steam, earning glares from people that I ran past. I got home in record time, and I leaned against the wall, hands on my knees, trying to catch my breath.

***

I got into the shower, letting the water relax my tense muscles. The smell of my shampoo and soap made me feel like a normal person, and I was brought out of the funk I had been in.

I got out, dressing into black skinny jeans and a white v-neck t-shirt. I slipped on my red converse and slipped out of my flat door, locking it behind me, heading to Scarlett's house, grabbing flowers on the way.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I know this chapter is short, but I want the date to be in Scarlett's pov so I'll be uploading again..I hope. if I don't it will be definitely soon :)

i love you, 

heytherezayn