Chapter Eleven~Scarlett

SCARLETT

I mentally groaned as I walked up the steps to get to my apartment. Ali was going to be so pissed. I opened the door as quietly as I could, although I knew it would creak.  

"Did you guys have sex?" 

"What the hell were you thinking?" 

"I thought you were dead!" 

"Are you crazy?" Ali pounces on me with questions, not leaving enough room in between breaths for me to answer.  

"ALI!" I shout over her constant questions.  

"No, I like him a lot, I'm sorry I didn't call, he carried me home, you know I'm a light weight. And for the last one; it's debatable." I smirked. 

"You are one crazy bitch." She told me. I nodded and continued to my room, finally stripping out of my attire from the club. The heels were killing my feet.

"Is he a good kisser?" She asked from behind me. I jumped a bit, not realizing she had followed me into my room.  

"I can't remember. I kissed him when I was drunk though." 

"Oh my God." She gasped. 

"I know right? I was sooo drunk." Her jaw was hanging open.  

"No, Scar, look at your stomach." I raised an eyebrow at her and turned towards the mirror to get a better look at my body, something I don't do often.

The bruise was big and looked painful, the more I looked at it the more it hurt. My stomach was literally pulsing right now.  

"Uh, ow." I whispered, more to myself than Ali, but I heard her sound of approval. 

"Call Zayn." She got my phone off my nightstand and clicked his contact. She handed the phone to me after it started ringing.

It rang for a while but soon Zayn's silky voice flooded my ears. 

"Hello?" 

"Why the hell do I have a huge bruise covering my stomach?"  

"I-uh" I rolled my eyes. 

"Don't bother lying Malik." 

"You fought Perrie." 

"I did WHAT??!"  

"I'll be over soon." The phone clicked, letting me know he had ended the call. My jaw was now hanging open.  

"So?" Ali asked. 

"He's coming over to explain." I told her, in a whisper. 

"Are you going to get dressed?" She asked, sarcasm flooding her tone.  

"I don't think I can." I was still staring at the bruise, my voice was barley reaching a whisper. She rolled her eyes and walked over to my open closet. She threw me a pair of sweatpants and a sports bra. I slowly got dressed, putting one leg in at a time. The door bell rang and Ali went to go get it. I slowly walked out after I got dressed.

"Hey." Zayn nodded at me as a greeting, warily taking me in. He could tell I was unstable. 

"Why'd you let me fight her?" I whispered.  

"It all happened so fast. You were standing there after Perrie slapped me-"  

"Why was Perrie there in the first place?" I asked, cutting him off. 

"I don't know. I saw her walk in but I didn't think she noticed us. You came over then and started kissing me and I closed my eyes for like two seconds, and then Perrie snatched you away and smacked me in the same moment. You must've gotten angry because you swung an uppercut to her jaw. You didn't do much damage, but she stumbled back, then she punched you in the stomach, and-" 

"And that's why I have a bruise." I cut him off again, and he gave me a pointed look.  

"As I was saying, she punched you in the stomach and then you punched her straight in the nose, probably breaking it. It was bleeding pretty hard." I groaned and put my head in my hands.  

"The bruise looks painful." He told me. I nodded sarcastically.  

"No, it feels wonderful." I heard Zayn get up. He kissed my forehead. 

"Bye Scar." I smiled. 

"Bu-bye Zayn." He smirked down at me. He waved good-bye to Ali and shut the door quietly behind him.

"HE IS SO WHIPPED!" Ali shouted as soon as he shut the door. I hear a quiet chuckle. But that was it. I threw a pillow at Ali's head and snuggled into the couch, careful of my injury.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Scarlett to the side! Let me know what you think!

vote

comment

share

fan

love, 

heytherezayn69