1

AUTHOR NOTE: i know i have mistakes in this book and obviously im going to change it so please stop correcting me on them. p.s the beginning of the book i wrote when i was like 13 so dont judge on how poorly written it is. thanks.

Alexia

Before we head into the story, let me introduce myself. My full name is Alexia Rose Blake, i'm 19 years old and I have an older sister named Katherine. Our parents passed away in a war between our pack WhiteHeart and Blackheart. I finished school at 14 like everyone else, and started training. I'm 5'3" and have dark brown hair.

Our world is runned by the royal family. Who now is at the throne is King Devin and Queen Victoria, with their twin sons Hayden and Luke, and a younger sister named Emily.

Prince Hayden and Prince Luke are turning 21 this year, which means they get the throne. If they get their mate. They are supposed to travel the world to find her, and they have. Whiteheart is one of the last places they search for her, and they come here this week. I probably won't be chosen by the Moon Goddess, but no one knows.

Now in the story!

"Lex we have mail!" Katherine screamed from the kitchen.

"What is it" I panted, literally just ran from my room to down the steps into the kitchen. Of course I would be tired.

"The princes have invited us to meet them at the ballroom tonight at 6pm!" Kat squealed.

"That's four hours away, we better hurry now! We can use our prom dresses."

I ran into my walk in closet and reached for my dress. My dear moon goddess, did I love that dress.

5:45 pm

Kat grabbed her keys and walked to the car, our friend Leslie was coming with us to meet the princes. I was completely a wreck, I was nervous, I mean I was going to meet the princes of Lockhart, our nation (basically the united states but called LockHart)

By the time we parked and got inside it was 5:59, a minute to spare. Guards were everywhere in the ballroom. Five thrones were up in the far back of the gold and purple room.

"Everyone line up in Alphabetical which means first name only." A guard announced. My name begins with AL so i'd be eleventh in the line hopefully. Oh wait there's like twenty-five girls that have the name that begins with AL, joy.

After twenty-four girls I was up next. Nerve wrecking so fucking much!

"Alexia Rose Blake" The same guard announced.

I walked up to the thrones, and introduced myself.

"Hello, i'm Miss. Alexia Rose Blake. I recently turned nineteen years old and I do not have a mate" All the girls have to state the name, how old they are and if they do or do not have a mate. If they do they are already off the list.

Then, I had to shake everyone's hand. The princes being last, and you have to shake both their hands at the same time.

"Good evening Miss Alexia, you look devine this evening, royal blue is your color" King Devin said. I blushed and said a thank you.

"Miss Alexia Rose Blake, my dear you are simply beautiful" Queen Victoria said proud, if I am the mate to Prince Hayden and Luke, I am glad Queen Victoria would be my mother in law. (finally corrected it cause of all you fucking people keep telling me its mother in law & acting like im some dumb fuck who doesnt know that shit)

"Hello Miss Alexia, you look very pretty" Emily said. Emily's only five, she was adopted after finding out the Queen became barren.

Next was Prince Hayden and Prince Luke, I was very nervous and they looked super happy.

"Miss Alexia, you look ravishing and beautiful" Luke began and Hayden finished off. We shook hands and shivers went down my back, the wind rose and water began to slowly rise from a small glass cup.

"She's the one" Luke whispered. He called his mother, to get their father, the king

"Attention to the people of White Heart, Prince Hayden and Luke have found their mate. Please rise as to introduce her, here is Miss Alexia Rose Blake. Your soon to be new Queen and Luna of LockHart." King Devin announced.

Everyone cheered with joy, and started clapping as I bowed down in front of what used to be my simple friends and good neighbors and family, but now my royal subjects.

"Queen Victoria, why did water rise and the wind blowed when I shook my hands with Prince Hayden and Luke?"

"My dear, you must be an elemental wolf, they aren't around much, but your family must have the genes. Most people only have one, but you have two, and your sister does too. On a secret too, Hayden has Air and Luke has Fire"

I nodded my head and went to my mates. They grabbed my hands and kissed the one they had. More shivers went down my spine. Boy was this going to get hard to be used to.