13

Quick thank you for the votes and the 4K READS!!!! thank you soooo much ❤️😌

Katherine (Before she went to her sisters)

"Kyle are you ready to leave?"

  "Yeah one second!"

   He came jogging down the stairs with some white vans. (DAMN DANIEL BACK AT IT AGAIN WITH THE WHITE VANS) I decided to match shoes with him and he laughed.

  "Damn Kat! Back at it again with the white vans."

"Shut up! Come on we gotta get to my sisters." I said dragging his arms out our front door.

"Will she like me?"

"She has to no matter what. We're mates." I smirked.

I grabbed my coat and the keys and locked our apartment. We had to take the stairs down since the elevator was under repair, great.

By the time we got to the castle it was 3'o clock, and when we left it was 1:30. Kyle parked our corvette, and pushed the hood cover to put the hood back on. Just in case it rained.

I was about to knock on the door when Kyle stopped me.

"I feel like she won't like me." He pouted.

"Shut up, she'll love you." I kissed his lips, he smiled and stood behind me.

I knocked on the door, and I heard my sister talking to Victoria. I jiggled the knob and it was open, so I walked in.

  "Mom?!"

  Present time

Kalani

  "Kat, let mom explain."

  "But mom, I thought you were dead?"

  "Story time!" She clapped her hands together. Wow throwback to kindergarten.

"When we went to war, their Alpha kidnapped me to get back to your father. Their alpha Justin was in love with me, even though he had a mate Valeriex, who rejected him. You're father was my mate but when he died the other mate mourns, and I cried out in help and he came and took me away. At first it didn't matter since he helped me mourn, but when I tried to leave I couldn't. Until a month or two ago."

"Are you okay mom?" Kat asked reaching out her hand to our moms. She nodded her head and wiped her tears away.

"Yeah, now that I have my girls back." She said pulling us into a hug.

I felt something in my stomach kick and then it hit me.

"The babies are kicking."

If I don't update in a week or less because I always update. this is the reason why.

This chapter goes out to Cole Rocap. He goes to my school and he's in my grade. 8th. Today this morning at fifth period 10:41-11:23, which is lunch for me, I found out the news that he killed himself or he had heart problems. No one knows for sure. It honestly breaks my heart how last week you were playing dodgeball and always had a smile on your face. I know we hardly talked at all but you made an impact today. Almost everyone in our grade went home today because of you. Fly high.