20

Alexia

THAT IS NATE ^

(quick reminder katherine is back and she didnt lose the baby).

Two months later, babies are three months old. when Kat and Kalani got kidnapped, the triplets were a month old.

Kat was two months pregnant, and today was her day. She is only having one pup, unless that changes due to the moon goddess.

Blaire and Nate were moved to castle ground, just like every one else in the close family. Kat and Kyle are estatic to find out the gender the baby will be.

Since Kyle plays the guitar, drums and Kat is an artist, we got a doctor to get two boxes and gave her $2,000 to spend on the revaling.

We asked is the baby was a boy to get a blue guitar, and if it was a girl to get a drawing of a little girl at the beach.

Current time was 2:58 p.m, everyone was gathered at the flower beds to where the box was put at to open the gift.

The clock stroke 3:00 and Kyle ripped that box open to lift a blue guitar. Kat was an emotional wreck, and now they could choose a name for the baby.

Hayden and Luke wanted their birthday party after Kat had the baby. Alison has beautiful green eyes, blonde hair, and tan skin. Kalani has sky blue eyes, dirty blonde hair, also with tan skin. And Jackson has Hazel vivid blue eyes, brown hair, and tan skin.

My brother Nate was happy because he could find his mate now, and Leslie can too. I had Jackson in my arms when Nate tapped my shoulder, with Leslie.

"This is my mate."