16

Hayden

  "Hayden, Alexia gave birth to the baby, but she wasn't breathing. She'll have to stay in an incubator with oxygen tubes until she is reported breathing on her own." Amalie said walking into the first room we were in. I was caught of guard, I wanted to go in there and make sure Alexia is okay, but I also wanted to stay with Jackson and Kalani. I'm sure she didn't name the baby yet, probably wants all of us there. I just hope the baby is alright. 

   Alexia

     I wanted Hayden to bring Jackson and Kalani over, s we an discuss this issue and the name. I was thinking of my past. Before I met my mates, before I became pregnant, and before I became a queen. I had my best friend Alison Blake Kingsley at the age of thirteen, we had all of our classes together and we were inseperable. Two months before school ended she was reported missing. She wasn't bullied or anything bad, but a man and a women who I will never forget Francesca Ju and Graig Hain, kidnapped her, raped her, got her pregnant, had a baby and then killed her. Who does that? I couldn't bare with her death, and she was fifteen minutes away from me. I could've helped her and saved her, but how would I know she was there? They dumped her down the street from me, next to wawa on a bench. They were eventually caught and now her baby boy Brandon lives with her sister, but he knows what happened, and I visit them because they titled me godmother. I feel like if I name this baby after her, it can be like a do-over for her, safe and secure. 

   Catching me off guard Hayden and Amalie walked in with Jackson and Kalani. I reached out my hands for my one daughter, and watched as her hand held on to mine. 

  "Luke and Hayden would it be okay if we name the baby after my friend I told you about when I was younger? Alison Blake? I feel like if I do that it can be a do-over for her, and in her honor. But I feel like then her family will get mad at me." 

  Luke looked at Hayden, then Hayden looked at me. They had the same expression on their faces and agreed with me. I wanted to call Alison's real family in to see if it was okay. They moved close to us after she died. 

  A half an hour later I see Haley, John and Brandon walk in. Hailey is Ali's sister and John is her mate. Haley was pregnant, she had a very small baby bump, if you look closely and on the side then you might be able to see it. 

  "This is Kalani, Jackson is in Luke's arms." I said pointing at Luke rocking Jackson back and forth in his arms to get him to fall asleep. 

  "Didn't you have another baby?" Brandon asked me while trying to find a spot to sit down on my bed. 

  "Yes, she's over there." I said pointing to the small dome with my last born. 

  "what's her name?" Brandon asked, now comfortable sitting next to me looking at Kalani. 

  "If it was alright with the three of you, I would want to name her Alison Blake Taylor, in honor of my forever best friend." Haley and John discussed everything out and they agreed! I couldn't be happier, and made Haley Alison's godmother and John and Brandon her godfathers. Katherine Kalani's godmother, Kyle her godfather, and I have no idea to make Jackson's godmother and godfather.  

  Well I do have a close friend in mind, but she's on a vacation to Italy. Raven Jane Nikole. As for Jackson's godfather, I want to put my all time guy best friend James Nicholas Lee. 

  A week later

  I decided to have a party in honor of the babies. James, Raven, Haley, John and Brandon all came to celebrate the new royalty. My mother and Victoria got along great, and Devin was always working on plans to help get my brother and sister here. Luke, Hayden and I were wonderful and could never be happier. except at five thirty in the morning for the babies first bottle. Hayden walked on the stage with Jackson in his hands and a glass of champagne. 

  "Thank you for everyone who came to celebrate the new royalty. Kalani Maria was the first, then Jackson Michael second, and then we have Alison Blake. This would've never happened without Luke and I's amazing mate Alexia Rose and our family. Let's make a toast! To our familia."

  And with that we made a toast to family. Family is everything in my life, and I tend to keep it that way. With my new little family.

  WOWZA 10 thousand views and reads from all of you! Thank you sooooo much loves!!!!!!!!! If I didn't have this many reads I would have probably deleted this book by now honestly. But I see on comments "Update soon! soo good!" Like honestly that makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside, like you guys are my family. Goodnight kisses to all !