18 final part (not the last chapter)

Alexia

I miss my sister. I miss my baby. I want to see my little sister and brother. All I can think about is that since i'm on the phone with them. I heard Kat talking to Nate, they're whispering and I can't hear them. I heard a door slam open and a gun shot go off.

I heard a baby cry, and I instantly knew it was Kalani. Alison and Jackson were with the twins, while i'm on the phone with Nate. I wanted to go help Kat, Nate, Blaire and Kalani. But I didn't know where they were, maybe their scent?

I knew it was wrong, but I left. I grabbed Kalani's blanket and Kat's favorite shirt that she wears every week almost. I sniffed it and Kat's scent popped up and lead me the way.

Scent can help us track Kat and Kalani. Grab something that was one of theirs and follow the scent. Xoxo

I mind linked the twins. I knew the got the message, and I knew they were trying to message me back. But, I blocked them out and focused on the scent.

  After following the scent, I was stopped in front of a railing on a cliff

After following the scent, I was stopped in front of a railing on a cliff. They were in a cliff? I thought to myself. I imaged the image to the boys, and tried to get through the railing but of course, it was locked.

Jusy my luck I thought to myself. Twigs snapped behind me and I instantly turned around to see Luke and Hayden behind me with a jumble of guards with them.

"Thank god." Luke said coming up to me to hug me.

"You okay?" Hayden asked me, also hugging me.

"No. Some asshat has my two sisters, my brother, and one of my daughters." (Yes i like using the word asshat.)

"We'll get them babygirl." Hayden said stroking my hair. I nodded and backed up from the both of them.

"The gate is locked." I showed them.

Hayden came up and his hand got fire red. Flames bursted out of his hand and melted the steel. He made sure the coast was clear and we entered the cave.

Katherine

When I woke up from being blacked out, I was faced towards a figure. I didn't know who it was but I wanted to rip their head off. I can't see anything, not even my own bare feet. Which to mention I can't feel.

I hear chirpping, and echos all around me. Where am I? I thought. I sighed and twiddled (idk if thats a word.) with my thumbs which can barel reach one-another.

Twigs snapped behind me, screaming, shouting, and gun shots. My ears were ringing from all the noise going on in my surroundings.

"You bastard!" A framiliar voice screamed.

"All you are is lucky, you're lucky for everything. I was about to kill all four of those asses." Peter screamed.

"That's my family If you did, I would've killed you anway."

Alexia? Four gunshots went off. My hands were now free, and a bright light shining in my face.

"I got Kat!" Someone said, picking me up in bridal style. No way Alexia, could pick me up.

Once I got out of the cave or whatever it was, I finally saw who rescued me.

"Hi Kat."

"You have no idea how much I missed you, Kyle." I said kissing his lips.

QUICK BREAK...

so i know im an ass for not updating in a few weeks. been busy with grauduation, grades, boys, tbh just everything. but hey heres the dress i might get for the dinner dance. yes im in the 8th grade..

back to the story!

Alexia

When we got everyone out of the cave, we went back to the palace. Blaire and Nate were shocked to see the Queen rescue them, who is also their sister.

Nate and I had a lot of things in common actually, Blaire was shy but once she saw mom. That little girl was so happy. We saw her true colors.

Alison, Jackson and Kalani were reunited. Even though it was for a few days, Kalani was just a new born. I didn't know what I would I do if I lost her.

The twins and I were finally relaxed. No worries. Care free. That was until Kat gave us some news. It's been a week since we got everyone out. Looks like i'm an Aunt!