24 !!

Alexia

  "are you sure Alexia?" Hayden asked stunned.

  "i'm sure, you notice it too. i don't know what to do with her anymore." my eyes trailed to the ground, who would cheat on their mate?

  "well you should talk to her about it." Luke suggested, i nodded my head and kissed their cheeks and walked out of their office.

  "i will tomorrow, its getting a little late. and dinner is soon." i patted my hungry stomach and kissed them on the cheek and walked out.

  my stomach growled and i felt nauseous. suddenly i noticed something, my period is late. i darted to the safest bathroom that had the best privacy. i opened the cabinet and took the test.

  dinner is done. my mother mind linked me. thank god, time to eat.

&&&&&&

  my heels clicked to the sound of the wooden floor. click clack click clack was the only sound i heard. i turned down the hall and walked down to the fifth door on the right, god here goes nothing.

  before i knocked on her door i heard something come from her room. it was moaning. my blood was boiling, but before i wanted to barge in on her i mind linked Luke to see is Nate was with him.

is nate with you?

yes, why?

leslie's cheating on him. right now.

  i cut the mind link off and barged into her room. i know that it was rude but shes cheating on her fucking mate which is MY BROTHER!!!

  "god Leslie what the fu-" was all i could say. i didn't expect her to cheat on Nate with him. how could he? i mean i thought he loved me.

  "hayden?"

---

Luke

  when Alexia mind linked me that Leslie was actually cheating on Nate, i couldnt believe it. she was such a sweet girl. my thoughts consumed me and so much anger boiled up inside of me. Nate and i were just talking since we both finished our duties today, but i just had to go support Alexia.

  i raced in the hallway to her room to find Alexia just standing in the middle of her room about to burst into tears. what happened?

  my wolf, Jax, just wanted to comfort her and see what was wrong and of course i did that. i walked into Leslie's room and found her laying in bed with my brother Hayden.

  "Hayden what the fuck did you do." at this point i was boiling. and i knew my powers were soon to come out.

  the candles all around Leslie's bed were not lit up. i didnt want to harm Hayden but he just did something Alexia and I will never forget.

  Alexia. my mate. our mate. how could he do this to us? she was about to start sobbing and her powers were going to come out too. we know she was the water power so she must have earth, air or fire.

  but she didn't use them. instead she rubbed her eyes and sighed. i was confused until she asked Leslie this.

  "Leslie. was the baby Hayden's?" and with the look Leslie gave Alexia, she knew it was. and with that she walked out of the room. i followed her but she wasn't in the hallway. maybe with the kids.

  i went to the babies room and saw her staring at all of our children sleeping peacefully.

  "you wouldn't cheat right Luke?" she asked me.

"never in a million years, i love you too much." i kissed the top of her forehead and just held her until i heard something i couldn't quite hear before.

  "someones here go hide!" i whispered. but when she walked away i couldnt hear it anymore.

  "come back here please." the sound was back, i put my head against her stomach and heard it loud and clear.

  "are you pregnant?" i smiled at Alexia.

  and she smiled back and rubbed her tummy.