11

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 500 READS! AH ILY ALL SM ❤️❤️❤️

Alexia

Today was our gender revealing party, even though Luke, Hunter and I already know what the babies are. I'm so excited to have two princesses and a prince. I know I sound so cliché, but I'm a pregnant emotional wreck.

  "Baby you have to start getting ready soon," Hayden said rubbing my stomach. I'm officially two and a half months pregnant, and boy do these babies love not letting me sleep. Crystal, my wolf loves the fact that we're having two girls and a boy.

   "I like a better girls name, Kalani Maria. It reminds me of a princess name, you feel me?"

  "I love it, and I like a boys name. Kyle James, maybe we can do Aaron Michael on our next son?" He smirked.

  "More babies?"

  "More babies?" Luke questioned while he walked into the room.

  "Well Hayden and I came up with another girl and boy name. Kalani Maria and Kyle James, and then I asked more babies and that's when you came in." I laughed. Luke nodded and chuckled, that's not right...

  "Luke, what's wrong. Are you feeling okay?"

  "I'm just nervous, being a dad. I mean I was nervous to become king but it's a title and fixing country issues. But a dad, it's something special," He said sitting down running his hands through his hair. I can tell Hayden feels the same way, and I do too. I mean would I be a good mom, will they like me?

  "Love, we can hear you. Remember the mind link?"

  "Right, sorry. "

  "Let's go get ready, come on," Hayden said holding out his hand to help me up.

   Crystal started rambling, I was worried because she only rambles when she feels something, that's what she told me.

  'Crystal what's wrong?'

  'I smell something, like blood. But it smells framiliar, family blood.'

''Just ignore it for now, we have a important party. No distractions.'

  'Okay.'

  Family blood, who could it be. Katherine? That's my only family, unless it could be Nate, maybe he is my brother.

  I decided not to think about it and get dressed, mom said that all Royal family had to wear white, and she picked out my dress. I wasn't allowed to see it until now, a family tradition. Wear white and the last can't see the dress until she gets ready.

  I opened up the bag, and I saw a gorgeous white gown, with white flowers on the chest.

  "It's beautiful," I whispered to myself.

  "It was mine. I wanted you to have it, after all you are a special queen. You have potential and greatness for you. With some mystery, you'll do fine with the twins by your side and the triplets. I'll see you at the party my dear."

  I thanked her and zipped myself up, I learned that the hard way. I slipped on my sandals and put my hair in a French side braid. I walked out of the bathroom and saw the twins waiting there for me, for us to walk together into the party.

  We hardly wear our crowns, it feels too much. Kat and Leslie were already in the garden at the Royal table, waiting for us three to show up. I linked my arms into Hayden and Luke's and walked down the stairs slowly since I don't want to risk falling, and miscarriaging the babies.

  Once we got to the doors two guards gave us the signal that they were about to open and we were to make our entrance, but Crystal started freaking out again.

  'The blood, it's coming.'

  'We need the palace on watch.' I mind linked to Hayden and Luke. They nodded and linked the guards, while I talked to Crystal.

  'It's not strong, actually very weak. A woman.'

  With that she left and zoned me out, probably to help me concentrate on the party. To find the gender, we are going to pull three boxes, like a piñata. It's going to be so much fun, and Crystal can't wait, but you know she zoned me out. I sighed quietly and sat down, many people were coming up to congratulate me and the twins.

  "Okay everyone, gather around. Who's ready to find the genders?!" Mom said, it's also a tradition that the mother and mother and law host the party, but my mother is dead.

  Everyone cheered as Luke, Hayden and I went to one box for the string to pull. I was in the middle of them, if anything happens they aren't too far away.

  "3..2..1!" Hayden then Luke then I pulled each string. Pink and blue strings singled to the ground and everyone realized it was two girls and a boy. Everyone cheered and clapped for us, it's was wonderful that so many people cared for you.

  "King Luke and Hayden, we got the prisoner." Guard Andrew said, we excused ourselves for a few moments and went to the "jail".

  I looked around and we saw the women, we all entered her cell and I almost fainted who I saw who I was.

    "Mom?"