14

As you know last chapter I told you the heartbreaking news. I said I might not update for a while but I need my mind off of that subject, and Wattpad is my escape now from the outside world.

And it would mean sooooo much to me if you read my Sammy Wilkinson book. Called The Final Decision. 

  Alexia

A month later...

  "Hayden and Luke get your ass up!" I yelled throwing a pillow at them. I turned three months and a half pregnant two days ago, which meant the babies would come soon. And they are right now.

  My mom met everyone, and it was great. Troops are out looking for my brother and sister, and we recently heard we might have found something.

  "What Lexi?" Luke said rubbing his eyes. Oh and it's 3:24 in the morning, so it's going to be hard getting Hayden up.

  "It's time." I said slipping my flip flops on, the ones I got five months ago when we went to the beach, telling everyone I was their mate.

  "THE BABIES ARE COMING! HAYDEN GET UP RIGHT NOW!" Luke said running around. He grabbed a hoodie and some sweats with adidas slip ons. Hayden didn't budge so I kissed his lips, and that always gets him up.

  "Yes darling?" He said smiling, but frowning once he saw what time it was.

  "Three babies want to meet their daddy soon."

  He took a moment to process what I said then he bolted up and did the exact same thing Luke did. We rushed out to the car and to the hospital, calling and texting everyone.

  "I'm in labor!" I screamed. The petite women at the front desk saw who we were and got us to a room quickly and said our doctor will be in soon.

"Alexia I'm going to see how dilated you are okay?" Amalie said, and yes she is my doctor now. I fired our pack Doctor, who isn't even a real Doctor.

"Wow you're seven centimeters dilated. It may take hours, but once the contractions Coke closer that's when it's almost time to push." I nodded my head and looked towards Hayden and Luke.

Four hours passed by, and I've been in the worst pain ever. God I fucking hate Luke and Hayden for getting me pregnant. Stupid hormones.

"Time to check again!" Amalie said.

"Ten centimeters, you're ready to push!"

I had Hayden's hand intertwined with my left and Luke's with my right. I started screaming at them saying it was their fault and I never wanted to go through this again, which was a lie. I wanted at least 6 kids, but you never know what's going to happen. Crystal was helping me stay stable, because I could pass out. Due to stress and the hurt in the lower area.

"It's a girl!" My first born is a girl, Kalani Maria born at 7:53 am.

Amalie couldn't see another head, so we have to wait. I felt fine for about twenty minutes until Amalie checked and saw a head. I squeezed the boys' hands so hard I felt like I could break theirs.

"A boy!" Second born, I didn't want Kyle James, since Kat's mates name is Kyle. I'd be so awkward. Jackson Michael, born at 8:12 am.

  Now it was time for my other baby girl, Natalia Grace.

  "Alexia we are going to have to do an emergency C-section. If you keep pushing, the baby's head will get wrapped around the umbilical cord."

  I gasped,  and only one of the boys could come with me. Hayden said he'd stay behind with Jackson and Kalani.

  "I love you," was the last thing I said to him before being wheeled away to get my last baby out.