25 / last chapter

Lesson one: never mess with a royal
  Lesson two: never mess with a queen
  Lesson three: NEVER EVER MESS WITH A PREGNANT QUEEN!!

IMPORTANT AUTHORS NOTE AT THE END

  Alexia

  Luke's hands rushed to my stomach and instantly felt my small bump, its not that big but you can see it, as you know werewolves are quicker in pregnancy in humans. so im five weeks pregnant which is two months in human world but it shows bigger.

(quick a/n- ik i said 4 months earlier in the book but it gave no effect and i wanted it to be more dramatic so that's why i said 6-7 now.)

  i was estatic to have more children, i love babies! but what worried the most is Hayden... i mean he cheated and got my ex- bestfriend pregnant!

  "what are we going to do about Hayden?" Luke looked at me and sighed, his hands ran through his hair and his eyes met mine.

  "I know you won't like this but he most likely will leave us and reject us. it's complicated, i know you don't like the sound of that but if he can cheat carelessly and get Leslie pregnant he has no care of ruling or our kids."  i nodded which made Luke step back a little; afraid if i was going to get angry, but i wasn't made. i would rather have him gone then stay here and not give a damn.

  "so do we wait for him to do it?" Luke looked stunned and i knew what he meant.

  "do what?" Hayden came into the room fully dressed.

  "private convo." i rolled my eyes and huffed out clearly telling Hayden to get out but he did not get the memo.

  "you are my wife, i can do whatever i want!" His voice boomed but i felt no fear.

  "i am not your wife, im practically your play mate! you do not give a damn about this kindgom or me and our kids!" at this point i was fuming, enough to do this-

  "I Alexia Rose Blake-Taylor reject you, Hayden Taylor as my mate ending our bond." my body was steaming hot and i can tell my face was beat red. i had no shame of doing that, what's done is done and there is no going back.

  my hands instantly went to my neck, the mark Hayden made was now gone, my heart hurt like hell and i tried to push through it but soon i blacked out.

  ###

  beep beep beep was all that stupid monitor kept saying. god i hate being in hospitals. so many wires were hooked up all over my body, what the hell happened?

  "thank goodness you are awake." he made his hands in the form as someone was praying, i let out a small chuckle.

  "how long was i out?" i tried to lift my body up but i couldn't due to my now big bump.

  "um... five weeks." Luke said with a sly grin to make me feel a little better. i realized now that im about four months pregnant and wr can find out the sex of the baby! because you know, im a werewolf.

  "did the doctor tell you what gender our baby is?" my eyes widened with excitement, hopeful it could be another boy but i will still love this baby no matter what.

  "i wanted to wait until you woke up, our doctor can do it now if you please." i nodded eagerly and pressed the doctor button next to my bed.

  our doctor soon came into the room and congratulated me on another pregnancy. she already had all the ultrasound technology in the room set up. she squirted the greenish blue gel on my tummy and i squealed. its so cold!

  she put the thingy on my stomach to show the baby and i instantly fell in love. another baby! our doctor moved the thingy around and showed the baby, i loved him/her already.

  "oh dear, it seems we have a slight issue." our doctor looked puzzled, i dont know what about.

  "it seems you are having twins! would you like to find the gender?" she grinned and the sound of another heartbeat filled the room. but twins that equals to five children!

  "yes!" Luke and I said simultaneously.

  "congrats to you two, twin boys!"

#####

  3 months later !

  if you are wondering, Hayden and Luke's parents found out about Hayden and striped his king title, him and Leslie are now rogues and Nate got the balls to reject her! so now they're donezo and the moon goddess gave Nate a second chance, he hasn't found her but he will.

  Blair is still cute, she lives with my birth mother in a small cottage a few miles not far from the castle but still in our boundaries.

  Luke and I could not be any happier, Kalani, Alison, and Jackson are the cutest! they make me smile every day, with the little scribble pictures, our fridge is covered. Alison's lisp is getting better, hopefully she won't have a big one if she tries more. i know its hard to get rid of a lisp but she's trying so hard!

  "Mommy mommy look my tooth!" Jackson ran up to me and showed his new tooth baby tooth coming in.

  a sudden pain came to my stomach and i knew what it was. Crystal was panicking that the fact she hasn't come out in so long and how we are going to have five kids!

  i can hear you she scolded me.

  thanks captain obvious! i sassed back and cut the link.

  "Luke!" my voice echoed through the house and i soon heard footsteps scurrying towards the second floor.

  "yes my love?" he grinned.

  "it's time."

  End of Book one!

Author note: thank you guys so much for supporting me through this long journey! i know i promised an epiologue ( i think i spelled that wrong but idc rn) and a sequel and i already started the beginning the sequel! ive come up with some new ideas for it and i cant wait for it to be published!!

  thank you so much for reading Mated to twin princes!

  THE SEQUEL IS CALLED THE QUEEN OF THE WEREWOLVES!

  xoxo- kira 💕