2

No Alexia, Hayden and Luke are not based off of Elena, Damon and Stefan from the Vampire diaries. Just my imagination. I only used them for the cover of the book, but once I can download things again I will probably change it.

Alexia

  The next day

  "Goodmorning beautiful." Luke said. I rubbed my eyes and smiled, showing my dimple on the right side of my cheek.

"Goodmorning Luke." I said still smiling, I turned to my left and saw Hayden still sleeping, and snoring.

"Can you please grab my phone next to you, I must've plugged it in last night or something." I asked Luke, I wanted to take a picture of Hayden, and then one of Luke and I.

"I heard that sound Alexia." Hayden mumbled, I giggled and kissed his cheek making his eyes flutter open. Clearly shoking of how I kissed his cheek.

"I wanted to keep it for memories." I stated, I rolled over and laid on my back. I made sure my flash and sound were off and took a picture of Luke, who was looking at me. He smiled showing his dimples on both sides and I blushed because dimples are a turn on for me.

"Um can we take a picture or something for my background on my phone?" I shyly asked, it was embarassing but yet i'd have to get over it since i'm with these knuckle heads for the rest of my life.

They nodded and I extended my arm and I smiled while Luke and Hayden kissed my cheeks. Next one we took I was laughing and they stared at me showing their jawline. I set them as my home and lock screen wallpaper and laid back down on the bed.

"What are we doing today?" I asked.

"Well, we just got home from traveling around the world and we haven't gone to the beach in a while have we Luke?" Hayden said trying to talk like he was british.

"Why no Hayden, we haven't and I would like to see our mate in a bikini. Wouldn't you?" Luke answered trying to be british. I may add it was smokin' hot. (😂😂)

I blushed as they imaged me in a bikini, and I bursted out laughing when they both were trying to rub their jawline like they had a beard and were thinking.

"So we are going to the beach?" I asked bringing them back into reality.

"Yes my dear, now go get a bikini so I, I mean we can see your gorgeous body." Hayden winked. I giggled and then I realized I had nothing of mine with me.

  "Um boys, I have none of my things besides my heels and dress from last night."

  "Yes you do, we shipped  everything last night right when we announced you are our mate, so go check your walk in closet love." Luke said. I gasped right when I walked into my closet.

  "You two are the best! I love you so much Luke and Hayden." Oh my god, I said I love you.

  "I'm sorry, i-it slipped out an-" I was cut off by Hayden and Luke. 

  "Alexia, we love you too."

  I hugged them both tightly and ran to get a bikini. I decided on a floral bikini, (image up there).

  "Love are you ready?" Luke called out, I loved the nickname love he gave me.

  "Yes!" I called back out. I walked out and put on my black flip-flops. I pulled on my cover up and grabbed their hands in mine and walked out, showing everyone they were mine.