5

Hayden - While Alexia was out -

I walked down the hall where everyone's study was, basically their own room to chill. I knocked on my dad's door and he said come in. I was nervous but pretty sure he knew.

"Hayden, what's up?" He said putting down his game controller. Yes my dad plays video games, he plays it when he finished his papers and no new ones came in.

He sniffed the air and smiled at me. He got up from his brown chair and gave me a hug.

"You're having pups!" He smiled in delight. Then Luke walked in and he gave him a hug too. He explained everything to us on how the ceremony will go, how long Alexia's pregnancy will go, announcing her pregnancy and maybe a wedding.

"You two should tell your mom, before she sc-"

"Hayden Alexander Taylor and Lucas Cameron Taylor you are having pups!" Mother almost screamed at the top of her lungs.

(Luke's real name is Lucas but everyone calls him Luke. K? and their last name is Taylor.)

"Yes mom, we just told dad." Luke said.

  "I'm going to be a grandma! Oh my goodness i'm so happy boys!" Mom said while dancing. Four months then I get to see my babies!

  Alexia

  "So you had to do them at the same time?" Leslie said while taking a sip from her iced coffee. I nodded my head and smiled. Catherine was grossed out how I had two dicks inside me. Wasn't shocked at all to be honest.

  "Did it hurt?" Catherine asked.

  "Like hell, but it felt good after a while."

"I got to go babes. I got a job at the mall! Love you!" Leslie said walking out of starbucks.

"I got to go to sis, I gotta go back to my job as well." Cat said kissing my forehead and walking out. I grabbed my things and left.

At the Castle

"Hey love," Luke said coming out of the bathroom.

  "Hi baby," I smiled.

  "We need some baby names. Only four months or less," He exclaimed.

  "That's one of my favorite parts of being pregnant!" He laughed at my expression and I blushed. Wonder where Hayden was...

  "So want to start?" He asked. I nodded my head and began the list I always liked. 

  "I like Natalia Grace, Alycia Jade and Mackenna Nicole for a girl. For a boy I like Adam James, Aaron Michael and Logan Hunter," I said.

"Out of those I like Alycia Jade and Mackenna Nicole, and Aaron Michael and Logan Hunter," Luke said.

"Me too brother," Hayden said walking into the room.

"So we are settled then?" I asked. They nodded their head yes.

  Two weeks later  • Two weeks pregnant.

   "Alexia, it's Victoria. May I come in?"

  "Yes!"

  "How are you dear? You become queen in two days!"

"I'm nervous, but i'll have Hayden and Luke beside me so i'm sure I will do fine." I smiled.

"That's great hun, so do you think you're having both girls, both boys or one boy and one girl?"

"I think it's going to be one girl and one boy."

"Either way, you are going to be a great mom Alexia. You know I love you like one of my own, and that you can call me mom. I know about your parents, and i'm not trying to replace them. But to give you that factor of a mom."

"Thank you. I love you too mom."