4

Alexia

   Two days later.

    I'm still in heat. I will for the next week or so and i've been really horny lately. So have Hayden and Luke. This heat is killing me so fucking much. If we don't do something my wolf Crystal will go crazy.

    "Alexia can we come in?" Hayden shouted from the hallway.

   "Yeah!" I called back.

  The boys came racing in and crushing me with a hug, knowing I was in pain since they had to do some work. I kissed Hayden first, then Luke. Finally, we got into a makeout session and heated things happened. Yes, sex. We had sex, and yes I did it with both of them, I wouldn't be complete in the heat if I only had sex with one of them. Oh shit, that's how I get pregnant!

   "Are you okay love?" Luke asked playing with my hair.

  "Yeah, I think." I replied.

  "What's wrong?" Hayden asked.

  "What happens if I get pregnant?"

"We'll be with you every step of the way. Also, you have a good chance it's more than one child in your tummy. If you are pregnant." Luke stated. My eyes widened and then softened, I rubbed my stomach and then grabbed a water bottle from the night stand.

A week later

I'm out of heat! Crystal was happy as fuck, and oh did I mention? I'm pretty sure i'm pregnant. I just noticed my period is late and I threw up for the past four days, so now Hayden, Luke and I are on our way to the castle doctor.

"It's so glad to meet you Miss Alexia, I'm Doctor Maria! I heard you've been throwing up these past four days, and you missed your period? So let's take a look to see if you have a baby or more in your tummy! Sorry for being so perky, i'm just excited." Doctor Maria said.

I lifted myself onto the little recliner and held Hayden and Luke's hands. She squeezed on a blue gel (idk if it's actually blue) and two babies appeared! Twins, i'm having twins, oh my god.

  "Congrats you three, you have twins! Come back in a month for the gender and come once a week to see how they are." Doctor Maria instructed, we replied with a thank you and headed our way to the bedroom.

  "Hayden, Luke are you happy?" I asked changing into black leggings and a maroon sweater.

  "More than happy!" They replied, I sighed in a good way and smiled.

  "We have to tell everyone!" I blurted out.

  "Well we do become Kings and Queen in four days." Hayden blurted out.

  "How if nobody knows we mated?" I asked confused.

  "Well only Mother and Father know, since your scent and eye color changed." Luke answered. Once he said my eye color changed I walked over to the mirror and noticed they went from green, to a green-blue. Damn they did change, but my eyes are now a greenish blue.

  "I have to tell my sister and my best friend please." I said walking to my closet.

  "Yes, you should." I didn't mind to whoever said that and put on my all white converse. I grabbed my sunglasses, phone and a wallet. With about a hundred dollars in it, yeah sounds good. I kissed Hayden and Luke goodbye and started to text Leslie and Catherine.

  A- Hey! We need to talk, meet me at starbucks. Sound good?
L- Yes! I miss you girly.
C- Sounds good, see you there.

  At starbucks

   I went in line and ordered a medium java chip, and sat down waiting for Leslie and Catherine. I decided to play a game on my phone until I heard two chairs pull out and pull in.

  "Hey Lex, what's up?" Cat asked. Leslie nodded and waited for my answer. Before I could respond Cat answered her own question.

(Cat - Catherine. Just a quick reminder. 😊)

  "Holy shit Lex. You're pregnant!" She whispered. I nodded my head and told them everything that happened since I didn't contact both of them.