6

Alexia

  Two days later. Two weeks and two days pregnant.

  I woke up to the sound of a little girl squealing at the end of the bed. Hayden and Luke were still sleeping of course.

  "Hi Em," I said looking at the clock. 6:43 am, fantastic, if I get her food or whatever I can get back to sleep until 9:30-10.

  "I'm hungry," She said rubbing her tummy. I laughed a little and got up quietly.

"I'm going to give you some crackers and milk for now, go lay down on the couch and i'll get the food for you."

"Okay!" She said jumping on the humongus couch, I wanted to do that too man.

"Here Em, i'm going to head back to bed." I yawned.

"Okay Alexia, love you," She said biting into her cheez-it. I kissed her forehead and walked back upstairs. I walked into my room with light snores filling it up. I smiled and walked to my side of the bed, the middle. I crawled into the middle and immediently Lukes arm was around my waist, and my hand intertwined with Haydens. I smiled and went to sleep.

"Goodmorning Lex," Hayden said handing me a tray of eggs, toast and bacon.

"Awh thank you," I smiled grabbing a piece of turkey bacon.

"How are you feeling"? Luke asked me.

"I feel fine, the babies are sure hungry though!" I said laughing.

  "What time is it?" I asked muching on my bacon.

  "Um about 12:34 why?"

  "What day is it?"

  "February 4th. Oh my god tonight's the night!" Hayden said dropping his phone on the bed.

  Tonight is the night we announce my pregnancy and it's the day we become rulers. One queen and two kings, with two babies.

  "Prince Hayden and Prince Luke, your mother said it's time to start getting ready."

  "Are you ready for this?" Luke asked me.

  "Ready as i'll be!" I said putting my hands on my hip.