3

Alexia

  The beach in LockHart is beyond beautiful. You see boys and girls of all ages on this beach, couples, little kids, a married couple, an old couple. There's so many different types of people here, i'm used to a small town were everyone knows everyone.

  Everyone who saw the boys and I bowed down to us. It was unreal to me, I wasn't used to this much attention. I would have to get used to this though, I was going to be queen soon. But when was I going to be queen.

  "Is here good darling?" Hayden asked. I nodded my head and layed out my towel earning a chuckle from the boys.

  "What's so funny about me putting my towel down?" I glared.

  "You think you're just going to tan all day?" Luke asked. I simply nodded my head and went to grab my glasses when Hayden's arms scooped me up.

  I wanted to wiggle out but I knew there was no point. Hayden was running  towards the water with me in his hands and Luke running with us.

  Next thing I knew I hit the ice cold water. It was quite refreshing honestly, I shot back up and smiled. Hayden and Luke were laughing and I decided to grab a small handful of sand and throw it on their back. It was a great time to do it so I took the shot and landed right in the middle of their back.

They turned around and looked at me I giggled and dived into a wave. I always wanted to be a mermaid when I was younger, I imagined having a royal purple tail, a black shell top or whatever it is. But when I first shifted and learned my wolf was a pure white one with Nash Grier eyes, (just a reference) I knew I was special to something or someone, and knew I couldn't be a mermaid.

  "Alexia!" Luke called out, a wave crashed onto me and tumbled me to shore. I couldn't breathe for a few seconds until I was in Luke or Hayden's arms. I flicked my eyes open and saw a random dude picked me up. I screamed and Hayden and Luke came charging towards the man.

Once Hayden and Luke got here Luke pulled me into his arms and craddled me there. Hayden punched the guy and threatened him if he touched me one more time. After that incident Hayden jogged up to Luke and I to the spot where we put all of our things.

  "Are you okay darling?" Hayden asked.

  "Yes, I am fine. But I have a few questions."

  "Go ahead." Luke said. I took a breath and began.

"One, when we will become kings and queen, two do you really like me as your mate and three would we ever you know start a family?"

"Once we mate we will become kings and we are very happy you are our mate, and yes we will start a family." Hayden said. He stared at me and hugged me. I was shocked and hugged him back, once he let go I hugged Luke. I was happy being their mate.

At the Castle

Hayden, Luke and I just got back from the beach. It was a blast honestly and I was so happy. I was scared because once you find your mate you go into heat. That's basically when you get pregnant. I'm only 19 years old and like do I want to get pregnant? I mean I would at some point, but now? Ugh.

  Hayden & Luke (Talking to eachother in the link , but it's just them. No Alexia.)

  'Luke, we need to talk.'

  'Yeah bro?'

  'Alexia might go into heat, at any point now. It's been two days, I know it's usually five days but she's elemental and becoming queen. Mother went into heat two days after she finally met Father.'

  'Yes, I know all about how Mother met Father when she traveled around the world. Yes, I know Alexia might go into heat soon. But what if we get her pregnant? What would happen then?'

  'We need to talk to Mother. Like now Luke.'

  Queen Victoria

"Mom can we talk?" Luke asked coming into my study.

"Yes, come in. What's wrong?" I asked putting down my papers.

"When would Alexia go into heat?" Hayden said. I sighed remembering when I went into heat.

"Any time now boys, and this is the time she would become pregnant, most likely. You can't leave without her by one of your sides. In fact it hurts her and she would become touchy. And you two will too. So be prepared because it can happen anytime soon boys. And don't worry about Father and I because we know you two will become great fathers, and oh I forgot. She can't become pregnant if she does it with one of you. You both will have to do it with her."

"Thanks mom, love you!" They said walking out the door. My boys, make me so proud.

Alexia

I got pain in my lower stomach, I screamed a low scream. The boys came rushing in and got a smile sort of.

"Alexia, you're going into heat." They said simultaneously. I gave a questioning look at them and they explained.

  "This is where most girls get pregnant, and we can't leave your side."

  I patted the bed showing I want them to lay with me.

  "I got to go do things, Father just texted me. Luke stay here." Hayden explained, kissed my forehead and then left. Luke snuggled up to me and started playing with my hair.

  "Alexia." Luke said.

  "Hmm."

  "Hayden and I, we love you so much. I hope you know and we will not abandon you if we have a pup. Okay?"

  "I know baby, I love you both too." And with that I fell asleep thinking about my future being queen, having pups and being with my mates.

    Sorry I didn't update. There's a blizzard going on, joy. But yay snow!

  Love ya'll

  -kira