9

Two nights ago I went to bed as a regular mate. Today I woke up as Queen, isn't it scary of how such little time can change everything? My mother and father passed away 14 years ago when I was five. That was the year my little town WhiteHeart went into war with BlackHeart. They didn't see my turn thirteen. Didn't see me graduate or have my huge sweet sixteen party. They didn't see Kat and I go camping and find a lost puppy and name him Jax. I remember the last thing they said to me and Kat, I just miss them so much.

Flashback

"Alexia go with your sister to the pack house!" Daddy yelled at me.

"Come on Lexi!" Kat said pulling me away from mommy and daddy.

"Let me say bye!" I screamed at her. She let go and I ran to mom.

  "I love you mommy. Be safe!" I cried hugging her. She lifted me into her arms and hugged me while she had tears streaming down her face.

  "Mommy promises she will be safe. I love you my little princess." She said letting me into my daddy's arms. Mommy started crying really bad and I wanted to go back to her but I knew I couldn't.

  "Daddy promise me you and mommy will be okay." I said holding my pinkie finger out for him to hold.

  "I promise." He said linking his pinkie finger with him.

  "I love you bumblebee." He said letting me go with Kat. I ran towards the back door to where Kat was standing and waved bye. I had so many tears down my face but I had to be a strong girl for them. Just like Kat.

  A day or two passed and we got news from Alpha Kit.
                                                          May 7th, 2002

Dear Miss Katherine and Alexia Blake,
  I killed your parents. You don't know me but I surely know you. I'm Alpha Justin from Blackheart and I will get you. One of you soon enough. No matter how long it'takes I will. That's a promise sweetcheeks.

   Until we meet again,
         Justin Braxton. Alpha of BlackHeart.

        FlashBack over

    I never read that letter until I finished learning school. I wouldn't understand it anyway, I was five at the time. Kat didn't read it until she finshed her learning school too. My last family photo is with me, in a frame on the fireplace.

  Kat got another one like this but in the garden back home

  Kat got another one like this but in the garden back home. We were so happy and I don't understand why they killed our parents. Mom was pregnant too at the time, with a baby boy. She was about to pop too, but now I don't know if he is or is not alive.

  I heard that Alpha Justin died a few years later, but he had two sons. Peter and Nate Braxton. Peter was older than Nate by two years and Nate was five years younger than me.  I always had a suspicion that Nate was my baby brother, but I never met the boy.

    "Lexi we have to go to dinner. Some familys coming to visit, are you okay?" Hayden said making me stop thinking about my parents.

  I nodded and got up to pick out my dress for tonight. I decided on a sky blue flowy gown. I went into the shower and then went to Marlee for some makeup.

  "How are you dearie?" She said putting mascara on my eyelashes.

  "I'm fine, just thinking about my parents." I told her. She nodded and dropped the subject knowing it's hard to talk about.

  "Ready?" Luke said popping his head through the door. I nodded putting on my heals and walked out the door. Ten minutes later their family started coming through the door admiring us, and my bump.

  The boys had an Aunt who was a doctor. Her name was Amalie. (Ah-Mi-ley)

  "Would you care if I checked how the babies are doing?" She asked the boys and I. I looked towards them and the nodded their head.

   I followed Amalie into her car, and drove for about fifteen minutes to her work. Amalie had a son who was five and a daughter who was three, and she told me that her and her mate Vic are trying for another baby.

  "Okay, this is Baby A, Baby B, and oh what's this? Another baby!" She cheered. Woah triplets?

  "Your doctor must've missed it or didn't tell you. What a complete ass." She told me helping me up. My belly was already big being a queen, and a werewolf. Crystal was so happy with the news.

   When we got back I decided to tell everyone.

  "Hello and Good Evening. I'm Queen Alexia,
but please call me Lex or Lexi. I know you heard that I'm having twins, but my friend Amalie told me that our pack Doctor missed another baby. So I'm having triplets!"