8

Alexia

I waited for the doors to open, since they was the que for us to start walking. All royal family members would be sitting in the front row while the current King, Queen and the priest do the ceremoney.

After five to ten minutes of waiting I hear the click that the door is open, and we are about to start. Hayden was to me left and Luke to my right.

"Ready to walk in five..four..three..two.." Someone I didn't know saying.

I watched as everyone in the ballroom rise when they heard the door open. Instincts told me to start walking and I did. I scanned around the room and saw how many people showed up to see this happen. I mean new kings and queen so yeah.

Right foot then left foot. I kept saying in my mind to help me not trip over my feet. Mom, King Devin and the Priest were standing there waiting for Hayden, Luke and I. Mom had a royal purple dress that was beautiful on and King Devin had a royal purple shirt with a black coat on too. Royal purple and black were the kingdoms colors and were my favorite colors as well.

"We are gathered here today to witness two princes turn into kings and a new queen. Hayden Alexander and Lucas Cameron Taylor and Alexia Rose Blake." King Devin announced to everyone.

"I take this golden cup filled with the twins blood and Alexia's blood, for them to drink as it will unite them into one." Mom said very very loudly in a voice I never heard.

Hayden then Luke then I each took a gulp from the blood as it will make us have a mind link, and much more that mom was going to tell me soon. We all stood as we waited for the Priest to start talking which this part was the wedding ceremoney. Blah blah we said our I do's and went back to the King and Queen title ceremoney.

"Alexia, Hayden and Luke do you promise to for fill this title as King and Queen. To protect your country against the bad and all your subjects?"

"Yes." We said in unison. Mom came behind me and took off my current necklace to replace it with the one passed down, while the boys get one too from King to King, but a cross instead of a heart.

"I pronounce you King Hayden, King Luke and Queen Alexia." King Devin said giving the twins their crown and mom giving me the tiara.

Everyone cheered in happiness and now for the celebration! I looked everywhere for Leslie and Kat, but I couldn't find them.

"Boo!" a voice scared the shit out of me. No I didn't really shit.

"Who is this?" I asked turning around. It was Kat and Leslie, wow I should've known.

"CONGRATULATIONS QUEEN ALEXIA!" They screamed to me, everyone looked and we bursted out laughing.

"Thank you peasant." I smirked. They gasped and I told them I was just joking.

"Love it's time." Luke said whispering into my ear. I was about to tell everyone that I was pregnant with twins, and I was really nervous.

"Attention everyone, thank you for coming tonight to celebrate my brother and our mate of becoming the new rulers of LockHart." Hayden said into a microphone.

"And you all know how Alexia a week or two ago went into heat." Luke said giving me a hint to finish this.

"I'm pregnant with twins!" I announced happily. Everyone was silent for a moment then the entire ballroom erupted with cheers.

Hours later the ball was about to end but the king and the queen had to have a dance. Luke and Hayden guided me into the center of the dance floor and we started dancing to All I want by Kodaline.

"How are you darling?" Hayden asked me.

  "I'm so blessed," i smiled to them.

  "We all are." Luke said. The song ended and the night was officially over. I went to say goodbye to my sister and Leslie.

  "Hey Leslie, where's Kat?" I asked her.

  "She found her mate!"

  "Who?"

  "I don't know, she told me she wanted to talk to him and that's she's proud of you and that's she's happy for you." Leslie said hugging me goodbye.