Chapter Two

Randhir quickly turned the pages and after few empty pages he found something scribbled again and began to read it

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

4th July 1996.
NEW COMPANIONSHIP!

I stood at the railing of the terrace watching the sunrise and birdies flying over, chirping all the while.. I never felt like leaving the place but soon i came to know that my warden was badly searching for me so i climbed down hastily and ran to my room only to see the door opened, warden was there in along with another guy...

"where have you been vardhan? We were waiting for you for the past half en hour... Where did you left locking your room?" warden bellowed on me giving me i-will-kill-you stares and i stood there like his prey.

"sir.. Who.. Mein.." i tried to explain

"what ever! Jane do.. We used duplicate key! And he's your roommate!" he cut my words short pointing at the guy inside my room...I nodded as i walked in with my hands tucked into my pockets... 

"Hai" i said trying to make a conversation.

"hey! Vardhan suryavanshi! Right?" he plunged in hugging me.. "kabir..,." he introduced himself.. I just smiled

"why you are so late?" i asked

"kuch nehin! I was just enjoying the vacations that's it" he shrugged.

Later in class kabir sat with me.. Must say, i shifted my place to last bench the day niharika began to sit in 2nd bench just because that i could stare at her all the time overtly and never could be caught... Seconds passed and, there she came, clad in white and red churidhar.. So alluring... Her anklets made a low clang with her every step. I deliberately buried my head deep into my books so that i could not see her...

"vardhan! Man! You should have a glimpse..! Man! She's so hot.." kabir started to pass comments leering at her. For some unknown reason I felt like strangling him to death... But i knew i don't have the guts.. So i kept mum.. Just nodding at his stupid comments.. Apart from the comments he pass on niharika. Everything was so good with him... We soon became became chums.. Sharing everything.. Speaking every bit of necessary and unnecessary things... But i hate him most when he speaks all rubbish about girls... Still it's good to be with him.

12th July 1996
TOO WEIRD.:

i woke up late in the morning and was in no mood to go to class. Kabir was sleeping too.. But when i opened my eyes completely the schedule pasted to the wall in front of me made me stand up with a jerk...

"lab!" i exclaimed.. Uff! After a long wait i was going to get into something practical... I jumped out of bed in one go! I tried to get ready in 5 minutes.. But it was already 8:58.. For first time in my life i did something weird... Oh please! Just Don't make any guesses... And let me tell.. i skipped my bath....for the fist time in my life...oops... Please keep it simply secret.! But still the excitement of attending lab made me forget that.. I tried to wake kabir... But he was sleeping as if he was drugged! Time ran out and my excitement, anxiety never let me stand Still....