Chapter Six

Randhir raised his head, closing the dairy bookmarking the page with his finger again.. He felt sanyukta's presence close to him... It was nothing like before... They had the moments which they spent hell closer to each other during their confrontations. But that night was something different to him... He shifted his gaze to her, surprisingly she was too staring at him.. Their eyes met, and they spoke, not essentially with their voices....but with their eyes... They spoke a lot..a lot than they spoke before... 

"Randhir.!" she waved her hand in air between their faces but he seemed to be not at all disturbed by her act

"randhir..!" she shook his hand hard

"uh..! Yeah..!" he shifted his gaze stammering.

"kya hua?.. Why did you closed it?" she nudged him.

"kuch nehin.. I was just..." he left his words mid way and opened the book again.. He flipped the pages further only to find them empty..Sanyukta's face drooped in disappointment on seeing them. Randhir smiled at her. 

"What?" she exclaimed. He said nothing. he just shook his head sideways smiling again.. She was still in the same posture. Randhir was busy in noticing her beautiful face that he had never done before, whilst she took the dairy from his hands and fished those 2 photographs out again... She held them in her hand

"they are so cute together" she said gazing at them, randhir said nothing.. He was smiling stupidly, not knowing himself... 

"i want to know what happened next.." she made a puppy face, twisting her lips.. Randhir felt like pinching her cheeks and burst out laughing but he tried hard not to smile. 

"i think it is the end" he said taking the pictures from her. But before she could say something her mobile began to ring loudly.. Loud enough to disturb vardhaan sir's sleep.... 

"oh no!" sanyukta began to search for her bag and finally found it near the cupboard.. She hastily crawled to cupboard. She grabbed her bag and fished her mobile out of her bag. as soon as she took it out the sound of her mobile rings amplified and vardhaan sir began to twitch and turn in his sleep.

"farzi.! Turn it off... Turn it off..." he frowned in hushed tone

"am trying..." her hands were shivering in tension "randhir.. do something..." she said trembling, randhir crawled to her hastily and grabbed her mobile from her hand, he quickly disconnected the call and turned it to silent mode.. 

"you..! Don't you have common sense..! Bloody problem creator" he screamed at her but in his normal tone..

"randhir look..!" she tried to speak

"shut up okay, i don't want to hear your stupid blabbering and lame excuses.!" he scowled, they began to argue totally forgetting that they were in vardhan sir's room and that too he was sleeping. In no time vardhan sir felt the disturbance, he woke up groggily and sat up on his bed trying to figure out the things. Randhir noticed him trying to get down his bed.. But still sanyukta was ranting at him not aware of what was going behind her