Chapter Fourteen

"kabir????" i was astonished... "what the hell!! How is this possible! See, stop kidding me niharika!" i said thinking that it was a joke 

"why would i kid you vardhaan?? It's true! He has been asking my dad for months it seems! I wonder how on earth my dad liked him" she held her head in her palms...

"Kabir...! It's going too much", i was fuming with anger! My blood was boiling. Without any second thought i rushed to the hostel and barged into his room!

"vardhaan.. Vardhaan!" she tried to stop me! But in vain so she followed me,.. Kabir was not in his room, i searched the entire college and finally he was on the terrace enjoying his last puff of smoke!!

"Kabir..." i screamed... He turned towards me so nonchalant.. "how dare you do this!! Bloody back stabbing jerk!" i grabbed his collars. He smiled holding my hands and releasing his collar! It irked me. "such a coward you are!! Don't you have guts!! Face me! Fight with me!!" i scowled.

"does the way means vardhaan? I just told you i have my own ways to make her mine! I did and i won! Are you afraid of loosing?" he smirked 

"loosing?? My foot! It's not the matter of winning or loosing bloody hell it's matter of love!" i scowled

"that's what am saying vaardhaan i love her, you do one thing... I don't mind... You can be with her, till the moment of our wedding, but after our wedding she is mine just mine!" he pointed his finger... His words killed me! How mean he was! He just want to win! He don't even care for her feelings!

"she has feelings! She's not a doll" i bellowed. It was then that niha came to terrace, panting, she stood at the entrance gasping for breathe. he smiled and silently stepped forward hugging me.

"i don't care! Wait and see what she'll pay" he whispered in my ears!!

"kabir... Stop this hell" i pushed him back and hit him across his face. I just couldn't control my rage and began to hit him again and again, but he was not reciprocating he was just smiling...

"vardhaan! Vardhaan..!" she came running "Vardhaan.. Will you kill him or what?" she yelled grabbing my arm and dragging me aside 

"kabir are you okay" she made him stand 

"you are supporting this jerk!? He's talking all rubbish about you. You fool open your eyes!" i shook her hard

"vardhaan! I had seen everything and i know everything. you go to your room! Abhi" she said pointing her finger towards the entrance my anger still hadn't abated, i was gnashing, and i was trying hard to control my anger clenching my fists! But for the sake of her words i left for my room.. What ever i was determined!
I would never going to let that happen!
Never ever!!
Come what may!!

........................................................................................

"I did expected this.! Bloody hell" randhir punched his fist into his palm.