Epilogue

COUPLE OF DAYS LATER: 

2 days passed since that eventual night and that morning in the canteen. After that day she hadn't seen randhir in the college, no matter how hard she tried to ignore him saying "it's all over" to herself for umpteen number of times it was really hard for her to push randhir out of her mind. In those 2 days of time tears never left her eyes, she cried every second recalling her life with randhir in FITE. But it was of no use because she thought that it was all over.

It was the day for the final review of their main project and as usual randhir and sanyukta were a team and sanyukta was the team leader... that morning Sanyukta woke up groggily and sat on the bed with her head in her palms as it hurt, Because of excessive crying. Even then few fresh drops of tears dribbled down her face and fell on her hands. She smiled sadly and wiped off those tears on her hand. It was then her eyes caught sight of her hand bag lying on the table beside her bed... She took her bag into her hands and rummaged it till she got the crumbled chocolate wrapper which randhir threw into her bag that night. It brought all the images of that night to her mind again. She smiled desperately at her own life, and she pitied vardhan sir for bearing such pain from 12 years which she was not even able to handle for 48 hours!!!

"sanyu utto! Review is going to start in hour or so" koustuki's voice broke the chain of her thoughts and brought her back to world. She recalled how she somehow managed to post pone her marriage with sameer to complete her studies and now that it was their project reviews, and after that it was the DREAM TEAM competition and later exams!

"a month or so... Bas sanyukta! You'll be out of the college and thus no randhir in your Life anymore." she said to herself as a lone tear trickled down her cheek. She wiped it gently and got down the bed, she placed her bag aside and was about to move, it was then that she heard her mobile ringing, loudly and persistently, she quickly reached for her mobile and attended the call

"maa!" she exclaimed on hearing her mother's voice from the other side and as her mom spoke she fell silent to her mother's words but there after she broke into warm smile mixed with fresh tears dribbling down her face cleaning her soul making her clear of her thoughts and feelings.

COUPLE OF HOURS LATER: 

sanyukta was walking in the hall way adjusting her laptop bag on her shoulders and her eyes were incessantly searching for randhir in every corner but still couldn't find him

"sanyu! Sanyu! What are you doing here? Come review going to start! Next is yours" koustuki rushed to her and pulled her by arm

"Wait a second koustu.." before sanyukta could complete her words koustuki yanked her to the auditorium

AUDITORIUM:

sanyukta entered in hastily and saw the professor's panel sitting in the front row along with vardhan sir, waiting for the next project review the room was gloomy and the only light lit was that of projector's. She quickly entered in and connected her laptop to the projector and opened their presentation. She stepped on to the stage and began to present their paper, but her eyes were constantly searching for him.