Roommates

Twilight's POV

"So lemme guess, this my bed." she said while pointing to the right bed. "Yeah." I said. She jumped into her bed and played there as if she was going to go to sleep. I continued to do what I was doing. "So Twi, tell me a little bit about your self." Rainbow said. "Umm, why?" I said. No body has ever asked me that kind of question. "I can't get to know my roommate?" said Rainbow. I smiled while she just sat there looking at me. The only other people who I knew that wanted to get to know me was Cadence and my old friend Minuette.

"Well I'm from Santa Barbara, I'm 16, I got two brothers one younger and older, I have a sister in-law, I like to read, and that's all I can think of right now." I said. Rainbow looked at me. "What's your brothers names?" she asked. "My older brother's name is Shining Armor and my younger brother's name is Spike. We actually adopted Spike when he was a baby." I said.

"You seem interesting. We adopted my sister when she was about five. She's 10 now." Rainbow said. "Oh really. What's your sister's name?" I said. "Her name is Scootaloo." she Rainbow. There was an awkward silence after that. "Sooo, are you from California?" I asked. "Yeah I'm from Los Angeles." she said. I thought that was kinda cool. I mean she lives where all the famous people are!

"Have you ran into any celebrities ever?" I asked. She laughed a little bit. "No. Although me and my sister tried to stalk Johnny Depp this one time. It didn't work that well." said Rainbow. We both laughed. "Man, it must be cool there." I said. "It is kinda. But there's a lot of traffic and the people there are real assholes." Rainbow said. "There was this girl that my sister was friend's with. I think her name was Sweetie Belle, yeah that was her name, anyway her sister was rude. Her name was Rarity." she added on. "Oh."I said. There was that awkward silence again. I looked at the clock. Holy crap it was already 8:30! I needed to start getting ready for bed. I grabed my pajamas and got dressed in the bathroom. Rainbow must have noticed too because when I was done she was waiting outside the door. "You sure do take a long time." she said while walking into the bathroom.

I walked into the other room. The layout was like this:
You walk in and there's the kitchen on the right.
Straight in front of you was the living room with the couch, the TV, and some pictures of some landscape.
On the right was the bedroom and on the left was the bathroom.

I walked into the bedroom and crawled into my bed and fell asleep.

~the next morning~

I wake up to see Rainbow Dash asleep in her bed. She snores. Well that's something I have to get used to. I get up and go into the kitchen. I make myself some toast and drank a glass of milk. I go back into the bedroom to see that Rainbow was still asleep. I grabbed my clothes and to to the bathroom to take a shower and brush my teeth.

I got dressed in the bathroom instead of in the bedroom. I didn't want Rainbow to wake up and see me naked. I know it wouldn't had happen but I didn't want to take the risk.

I walked into the bedroom and started to brush my hair. I heard Rainbow wake up. I looked at her to see her rubbing her eyes. "Hey, what time is it?" she said in a real tired voice. I looked at the clock. "It's 7:30." I said. We had to be in class by 8.

Rainbow got up and stretched. I was looking in the mirror when I noticed that she decided to get dressed right there. "WHA-WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" I yelled. "We're both girls." she said. You know what, I'm done brushing my hair.

I was getting my stuff ready when Rainbow walked in the kitchen. She ate a granola bar and drank a half glass of milk. Then she walked into the bathroom.

She walked out a couple minutes later. "So what's your first class?" Rainbow asked. "Math. What about you?" I said. "Math. You have Ms. Harshwinny?" she said. "Yeah, I'm guessing you have her too. Right?" I said. "Heh, yeah." said Rainbow. "You ready?" I asked. "Yeah." Rainbow said. We then walked to our class. So far this whole roommate thing is going well. I think I made a friend.