Knew It

1 week later....

Twilight's POV

"Hey Soarin." I said. I was standing at his door so I could give him back his paper from science. He wasn't in class today, and I understood why. The guy look awful. He must have caught Rainbow's cold.

"Hey. What brings you here?" Soarin said. "I just wanted to show you something." I said while handing over the paper. He smiled as he read the paper. "I don't know what to say." he said. "Don't act like you're surprised. You knew you would get an A." I said. "All thanks to you." Soarin said. "Soarin what's real reason you asked for my help?" I said as I crossed my arms. "Because I needed help." he lied. "Or it could be that he wanted to flirt with Rainbow Dash but didn't get to because she was sick. And now because of that, he's sick." Flash said. I looked over to see Flash sitting on the couch. "No.....maybe." Soarin said. Omg! I knew it! He likes her!

I've been getting suspicious about his behavior lately. From his answer on the science paper to the fact that he even offered to go get her something to eat last Friday.

"I knew it! I could tell he had feelings for her since the incident in the hallway." I said "Speaking of that, are we ever gonna do anything about that?" Soarin said getting a little red. "Don't change the subject Soarin!" Flash said. Soarin looked at both of us. "Oh no! I have to umm...barf!" Soarin said and then ran to the bathroom.

"How did you know that he liked Rainbow Dash?" Flash asked me. "I could just tell. I get it from my sister-in-law. Heh, she could be like, the princess of love." I said.

A/N: I know, short chapter but whatever. I felt this chapter needed some Soarindash. It's good for your soul.....