Long time no see

So i kinda forgot about this account.....yeah.

So i should give an explanation. I was gonna give my cousin this account but i don't think that's going to happen now. We kinda just forgot about that idea. And I'm not interested in writing these anymore.

My wattpad account is on my tablet, and my tablet is kinda a piece of shit. So i never get on it. Well my friend does still whenever she comes over.

I went to move it and i saw a notification. So i decided to look at it. I saw that i had over 99+ notifications. I felt bad for kinda just leaving you all here so i wanted to make a update.

I haven't made an actual story part since the beginning of this year. Like i said, i lost my interest. For these stories at least...

I still like mlp, so don't worry about that. In fact, I've been working on my next gen story for a while now. If you guys want to still read something from me, then go check it out. It's on my deviantart. And i still post videos too. I'm just not gonna do anything here anymore.

Yeah, I'm sorry to the people who wanted to see more of this story. I'll leave my youtube and deviantart down below if you don't already know them and want to check them out. Other than that, goodbye.

Deviantart: MissKitKat2002

Youtube: MissKitKat