Flutter & Pink

Twilight's POV

Well after I had a minute to think to myself I finally caught with Rainbow. "Did you just see what happened?" I said to her. "No." Rainbow. How did she not that! I asked her that and she said that she had just came from the kitchen. "I think I might have a crush." I said. "Cool." she said. I could tell that she wasn't listening.

We were both looking for a table. "Uhhh, were do we sit?" I said. "Yo-you can sit with me." said a quiet voice. I turned around to see a girl with pink hair and blue-green eyes. She had on a hat and was wearing a yellow crop top with three pink butterflies on it. She was really pretty. "We would love to sit with you." I said then smiled. She smiled back and we walked to a table. I did have to go back and grab Rainbow because she wasn't paying attention, again!

We sat down at a table with the table with the girl. She introduced herself. Her name is Fluttershy, I like that name. After me & Rainbow introduced ourselves another girl sat down. She had pink curly hair and bright blue eyes. She had a brown beanie and she was wearing a pink tank top with three balloons on it. She also had a red jacket tied around her waist

"Who's your new friends Flutter?" she said. "Oh, this is Twilight Sparkle & Rainbow Dash." Fluttershy said. "My name is Pinkamena Diane Pie. I go by Pinkie Pie. Or just Pinkie. Or-" the girl said before Fluttershy put her hand over her mouth. "I'm sorry about that, she likes to talk as you can see." said Fluttershy. "Oh that's fine. I just go by Twilight by the way." I said. "I go by Rainbow, or Dash. Either one is fine by me." Rainbow said. Fluttershy smiled before her face turned to disgust. Pinkie licked her hand. "I'm gonna call you Dashie." Pinkie said to Rainbow. "Umm, ok." said Rainbow.

"I saw that you were talking to Flash Sentry earlier." Fluttershy said. Pinkie gasped. "You mean Rarity's bae?" Pinkie said. Fluttershy nodded her head. "You should had seen them! They looked sooo cute together!" Fluttershy said. All three of them looked at me. "Soooo, I'm guessing Flash is that little crush thing you were talking about earlier. Am I right?" Rainbow said. I felt a little bit embarrassed. But it was only three people who knew.

Fluttershy & Pinkie's mouths dropped. "You can't like him. Boyfriends are off limits. It's like, the rules of feminism." said Pinkie. "Pink how many times have I told you to stop quoting Mean Girls?" said Fluttershy. "It wasn't the exact quote." Pinkie said.

I sat there feeling kinda awkward. "It's not like it's a big one or anything." I said. "Well that's doesn't matter. We're going to get you two together." Fluttershy said. "And how are we gonna do that?" Rainbow said. "Oooooooooo! I can Photoshop a picture of you two together! Say cheese Twilight!" Pinkie yelled and then took a picture of me. Then she ran over to Flash and snapped a picture of him. "Got 'em!" Pinkie yelled and then ran back over to where we were sitting. "Why did you do that?" I yelled. "And where did you get that camera from?" asked Rainbow. "Pinkie has a habit of pulling random objects out of nowhere." Fluttershy said to Rainbow. "I did say I was going to Photoshop you two together." Pinkie said. "Umm, let's not." I said.

"Well to me Twi, boys are-whoa who's that!" Rainbow said. I looked to see that she was looking at the same guy who had called Rarity a drama queen. "I wanna netflix & chill with that!" she said. I laughed a little bit. "Don't set your hopes up. Soarin belongs to Apple, but if it makes you feel better I ship you two." Pinkie said. "Maybe we can help you two with the crush thing." Fluttershy said. "Wait! I never said I liked him. I just think he's cute." Rainbow said. "Awww! You have a crush!" I said teasing her. "Umm, no." said Rainbow. I sat there for another few minutes trying to get her to admit it, which worked.

"OHMYGOSH!OHMYGOSH!OHMYGOSH!" Pinke yelled. "Shhh! You all promise not to tell any one?" Rainbow said. "I promise." me & Fluttershy said together. "Cross my heart, hope to fly, stick a cupcake in my eye." Pinkie said. Rainbow just sat there looking at her. "That's the Pinkie promise. She never brakes a Pinkie promise." said Fluttershy. Me & Rainbow both smiled, both knowing that we have some great new friends and a slight chance of having of a relationship.