fight in the cafeteria

Apple's POV

"You know Rarity, this may be pointless." I said to Rarity. She had a 'brilliant' idea. She was gonna start a fight with Rainbow Dash. It's kinda (no really) stupid idea considerin' the way Rainbow Dash hit her with that dodge ball earlier. But Rarity has a lot of dumb ideas and stuff. She literally forcing Me & Soarin to be together! Like who does that!

Rarity changed into he yoga pants and we both made our way down to the cafeteria. "Now make sure to record this." Rarity said. "I'm tellin' ya Rarity, this is stupid." I said but I could tell she wasn't listenin'.

We got our lunch and sat down at 'our' table. I don't understand why Rarity is so mean. Why can't other people sit with us? Rarity kept glancing over at Rainbow Dash, Twilight & their friends. Rainbow Dash burped. "WOO HOO! NICE ONE!" the one with pink curly hair shouted. Her & Rainbow Dash did high five. "Eww." Twilight said. The one in the yellow shirt giggled a little bit.

"That's it! I'm going. Come Apple." Rarity said. I followed Rarity to their table. I hate to disturb them, they all look like they're in a good mood. "Now make sure you record." Rarity said. "Ummm, why?" I asked. "So Sunset & Trixie can see it. Duh!" Rarity said. Sunset & Trixie don't eat at school. They usually go somewhere else.

"Hey Rainbow!" Rarity yelled. "What?" Rainbow dash said. "Get up!" yelled Rarity. Is this really how she's gonna start this? Rainbow Dash looked at her friends and then stood up. Rarity then slapped her in the face.

Rainbow Dash looked at Rarity. "Ugh, you really think you're gonna win this?" Rainbow said. The whole room was quiet. "Oh no." the girl with the yellow shirt said.

Rainbow grabbed both of Rarity's arms, pulled them behind her back, and slammed her against a table. "Do want to continue or do you get the message?" Rainbow said. "Oh I'm going to finish what I started!" Rarity yelled. Somehow she broke free from Rainbow Dash. Rarity threw a punch but Rainbow Dash dodged it. Rainbow threw up her leg and kicked Rarity in the side.

There was a crowd of kids around them. I was in the front along with Twilight & her friends. Everyone was shouting. I was surprised that no teachers had come in. "Ow, I think I broke a nail." Rarity said. I rolled my eyes. "I'm soo sorry." Rainbow Dash said sarcastically. "Next time mess with someone the same size as you, or at least someone who has the same strength." Rainbow Dash said then walked away with Twilight & her friends following her. The crowd kinda faded after that. I walked over to Rarity and helped her up. "This is not over!" she yelled. Then Rairty said to me, "Could you be a dear and take me to the nurse." "You know this is your fault, right?" I said. "No! It's never my fault!" Rarity said.

We caught up with Flash & Soarin in the hallway. "What happened?" asked Flash. "Oh it's just that Rarity thought it would be a good idea to pick a fight with Rainbow Dash." I said. "And I missed it!" Soarin yelled. "Here." I said as pulled out my phone and gave it to him. I don't what it is but he's always wanted to see a girl fight. He's a great guy but I don't like him enough to be his girlfriend. To me he's a brother, and you can't go out with your brother!