Fluttershy's Birthday

A few months later....

Twilight's POV

I am so done with my history class! As much as I love history, I'm just done. Oh well, I guess we only have a couple of weeks left till Christmas. The talent show is also coming up soon too and to be honest, I'm nervous. But only by a little bit....ok a lot. I'm really nervous! I mean, what if Flash catches on that the song is about him! What if he doesn't want to be friends anymore because it would be too awkward for him! What if he moves! WHAT IF HE MOVES TO SPACE! Okay, maybe I'm overreacting a little bit.

Anyway, Fluttershy & I had been at the library all afternoon studying. We all decided that we were going to go to me & Rainbow's doorm after we were done so we can celebrate Fluttershy's birthday. I wanted all of us to go to the library and study but being the way they are, Pinkie, Rainbow, and Soarin said no. They were all back at the doorm. I've invited Flash too but he had to go out of town this weekend.

When both of us walked in we could see Pinkie sitting on the counter and Soarin & Rainbow singing along to Irresistible on the karaoke machine. Karaoke machine? We don't own a karaoke machine. "Where did that come from?" I asked as I pointed to the karaoke machine. "I set it up for us to use! Fluttershy loves karaoke!" Pinkie said. "Thank you Pinkie." Fluttershy said.

"I love the way!"

"I love the way!"

"I love the way you hurt me baby!"

"I love the way!"

"I love the way!"

"I love the way you hurt me baby!"

We clapped for them as soon as they were done. I got to admit, they're both good when it comes to music. They can both sing and play guitar. Sometimes I can't help but think that they were made for each other.

We spent the next few hours playing with the karaoke machine. I can why Fluttershy likes karaoke, it's fun! We then ate cake, although Soarin & Rainbow started a cake war which left a mess. It didn't help that Pinkie joined in.

The girls and I had planned (well Fluttershy) a slumber party for us. Fluttershy likes slumber parties too. Soarin did the best to do a girl impression (which sounded awful btw). "Stop! That makes you sound really gay." Rainbow said while laughing a little bit. "Who said I wasn't?" Soarin said. "I did!" Rainbow said and then grabbed his shirt to kiss him. Pinkie pulled out one of those party popper things and popped it. I would had questioned where she had gotten it from but I've learned there was no point. That's just how Pinkie Pie is, random.

A/N: Sorry for not updating lately. I haven't been in the mood to wattpad lately. I chose the song Irresistible mainly because it's the song I've been listening to for the past 30 minutes. XD
You all will find out how Soarin & Rainbow got together in a future chapter.