Surprise

Rainbow's POV

Damn, the movie ended. Now I'm bored again. Spike was in the kitchen helping Twi's mom make more cookies ('cause I totally didn't eat them all) and Twi herself was sitting next to me on the couch looking at her phone. I decided to take out my phone and see what everyone was up to. Which, was nothing. That's when the messenger notification thing went off.

Pinkie added you to a group chat

Oh great. Well this should be interesting.

Rainbow: What the hell is this?

Pinkie changed your name to Dashie

Dashie: Seriously Pinkie, what is this?

Flutters: Hi Rainbow Dash.

Dashie: Hi

Pinkie: Ohhhh! I'm going to add more people!!!!

Dashie: You never answered my question

Pinkie added Soarin Skies to the group

Oh my glob! What is she doing?! Whatever, I don't care anymore. "So, when are those other people coming?" I asked Twi. "You mean Cadence and Shining Armor? I just got a text from Cadence saying that she should be here in about 15 to 20 minutes." Twilight said. I had nothing to say so I went back to my phone to see what I missed, but Twi had to ask the same question she's been asking all day. "Is everything alright?" I nodded my head. I decided that I'll talk about it with her later. I opened the group chat back up.

Soarin: Why do I have to be in this?

Pinkie: Why not?!

Soarin: Cuz it's stupid

Pinkie: Shut up gay boy!

Soarin: (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Flutters: wtf

Pinkie changed Soarin's name to Gay Boi

Pinkie:

Omg! Sorry wrong person!!!

Flutters: Ummmm

Gay Boi: What kind of conversations are you having?

Yeah, I'm done.

~time skip~

"Cadence, this is my friend, Rainbow Dash." Twilight said introducing me to her sister, who shook hands with me. "Where's Shining Armor?" Spike asked. "He's out getting his surprise." Cadence said. "Which I'm very worried about." Why are they so paranoid? It can't be that bad. "I just hope he doesn't bring in another bat." Twi's mom said. "What, like a baseball bat?" I said. "No the animal." Cadence said. I couldn't tell if she was being sarcastic or not. Oh well.

Twi, Cadence and I were all talking and stuff. Twilight was right, Cadence is awesome! Even though she's a little girly. "Oooo! He sounds like a keeper!" Cadence squealed when I finished telling her about me and Soarin. I was about to say something that was bothering me when Twi's mom yell for us to come downstairs. "Twily!" some guy said. Twilight jumped off the bottom step and into the guys arms and yelled, "Shining Armor!" Oh, so that's Shining Armor. Damn, he's cute. Wait, what?

"Did you get the surprise?" Spike asked. "Spike, be patient." Twi's mom said. "You don't go up to people and start asking for presents."

"But I wasn't!"

"Spike."

"Sorry, mom."

"It's okay little bro." Shining said and messed up Spike's hair. "Wanna see what I got?" Spike nodded his head and got a real excited look on his face. "Shining, this better not be something dangerous, or illegal." Cadence said.

"Trust me, Cadence, you'll love it! Now you know that real diamond engagement ring you've always wanted?"

"Oh my god!"

"Yeah that's right, I bought a horse!" Shining Armor opened the door. Outside was one of those miniature horses. Everyone's jaws dropped.

Wow, and I thought my family was weird.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
A/N: Hello everypony!!! Sorry for this weird chapter. Idk what I'm doing. I'm also running out of ideas for what to write before one of the main plot points comes in (which is going to be soon!!!).

But......

I'm a 8th grader now!!!! Yay, kinda. Still hate the same people I did last year. Since I started school though, idk when I'm going to update this story. We'll see what happens.

Anyway, hope you have a good day!!!!

Bye!!!!!!