Big spider

Twilight's POV

Today is Monday. That means I have to class. It means I have to deal with more Rarity drama. Bla bla bla. I'm just glad that I'm finally in science. I like this class, my friends are here so why won't I.

I sat down in my seat. A few minutes later Flash walked in sat down. I still get a little nervous when I'm around him but not as much as I used too. Usually we would start up a conversation, and by doing this I got to know him a lot better. So just as we always do, we started talking. I did what I usually do, laugh like an idiot. It seemed like he didn't ever notice. THEN I SAW THE BIGGEST SPIDER!!!

I screamed, and then the whole class looked at me, then at at the spider. Soon almost all the girls where screaming (and a few guys). Rainbow was walking towards it. She then reached out her hand towards it. "RAINBOW WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU DOING?" I yelled. "I want to touch it." she said. "But that's a spider!" I said. "No really! I thought it was a squirrel!" she said sarcastically. Omg! She was really gonna try and touch that spider.

After a few tries she finally gave up. Soarin must have thought it was his turn to do something stupid because he tried to pick it up! People drive me insane sometimes. "Careful it bites." Flash said. Soarin held up his finger to Flash. Rainbow laughed a little, and so did a few others. I couldn't watch this any more. I turns my head to see a shirt in my face. I then looked around to notice that FLASH WAS HOLDING ME! How long has he been doing this? How did I not notice till now?

I think I blushed, but I don't know. I then heard someone shout "Bye Felicia!". I turned my head to see that Soarin had stepped on the spider. Even though the spider was gross and disgusting I still felt bad for it. I think Fluttershy felt more bad though because when I saw her she looked terrified. "You monster!" Fluttershy said. Pinkie hugged her. "Shhh. It will be okay." She whispered to Fluttershy while she petted her.

Flash put me down. "You okay?" He asked. "Yeah I'm fine. Can't say the same thing for Fluttershy though." I said. We both laughed a little. I need to ask Rainbow how I got into Flash's arms though. BECAUSE I DON'T KNOW HOW THAT HAPPENED!