Planes

Rainbow's POV

"So Fluttershy, when are you leaving?" Twi asked. We just about done packing. Twilight insisted that we packed tonight so we can leave first thing tomorrow morning. Ugh, I don't want to get up early! It's winter break! So that means I should get a break! Or that I'm lazy? Meh, probably both.

"Well, I already done my packing. Maybe I can go with you guys to the airport tomorrow?" Fluttershy said. "Oh, we're driving." Twilight said. Umm, excuse me?! "No, we're going to take a plane." I said. "But taking a plane will be both difficult and expensive." Twi argued. "Yeah but it would be faster." I said. "We would be there in about 30 minutes to an hour if we took a plane." "She has a point." Pinkie said. "Yeah, but..." Twi said. "But what?" I said. "But, what's wrong with driving?" she said. "Do you want to see your family?" I said. Twi nodded her head. "Then we're taking a plane." I said. Geez, that was like arguing with a six year old.

~the next morning~

"Why do I have to do this?" Soarin complained. "'Cause I don't want to leave my car in the parking lot." I said. "But why does it have to be so early?" Soarin said. "It's 8:00." Twilight said. "That's still early." Pinkie said then yawned. "Twilight told her parents that we'd be there by at least ten. So stop complaining." I snapped. "Okay damn! Calm down!" Soarin said. Did he just tell me to calm down?! Whatever I don't even care anymore.

I went back to what I was doing, which was scrolling Facebook. I saw out of my eye that Soarin had pulled out his phone. "The hell do you think you're doing?" I yelled. "I got a text." he said. "I don't care! Put you're phone down you could hit someone!" I said. "It'll be fine." Soarin said. I rolled my eyes and said, "Okay fine. Just watch out for that toddler." Soarin slammed on the breaks. "See bitch, you got scared." I said. I lied, there is no toddler. "Dammit Dash!" Soarin yelled. We both started yelling at each other. "STOP FIGHTING! IT'S NOT HELPING ANY OF US!" Fluttershy screamed after a couple minutes. I turned to see Twilight and Pinkie doing their best to pretend like nothing was happening while Fluttershy had tears in her eyes. It's easy to say that we were all pretty tired. None of us talked for the of time we were in the car.

~10 minutes later~

"Ugh! Why do they make suitcases so confusing?" Twilight said. This girl was embarrassing me. She was having trouble trying figure out suitcase. I walked and pulled the handle out. "Heh heh, thanks." Twi said but I just rolled my eyes and walked away. We're so far behind, and on top of that, I CAN'T FIND ANYONE! Fluttershy and Pinkie went off to go get their tickets and I have no clue where Soarin went. Ugh, I feel like a mom, and they're my four kids.

Me and Twi bought our tickets and started looking for everyone else. After about what seemed like five years, we finally found them. They all had milkshakes and Soarin had a doughnut. "Where have you been!" I yelled. "Ummm....bathroom." Soarin said and quickly gave the doughnut to Pinkie. "Oooo! Doughnut!" Pinkie said and ate the doughnut. We all looked at her. "What? I haven't eaten today." she said. I turned to Soarin. "How much was that?" I asked Soarin. I forgot that I had him hold my wallet. "Six dollars." he said nervously. Dammit boy! Wasting my money like that! "Six dollars for a doughnut? That's crazy! Twilight said. "I know right!" Fluttershy said. I really want to rip out my hair right now.

~15 minutes later~

"Flight 420" The intercom lady said. "Well, that's us." Twi said then all of us walked to the gate. I hugged Soarin and he kissed me on the head. "Ma'am, you need to go now." some lady said. "THEY'RE HAVING A MOMENT!" Pinkie yelled. Fluttershy then apologized for that. "Bye, love you." Soarin said. "Love you too." I said then we kissed again. Me and Twi began walking to the plane, although she was a little hesitant. "What's wrong, Twilight?" Fluttershy asked. "It's just, I've never been on a plane before." Twilight said. "And?" said Soarin. "Maybe I'm just a little bit scared." she said. "Oh c'mon Twi. Nothing going to happen." I said then put my hand on her shoulder. "Well, the engine could stop and could crash and die." Pinkie said. "PINKIE!" Soarin and Fluttershy yelled. Twilight's eyes widened. "Don't listen to her, we'll be fine." I said. Twilight took a deep breath and said, "Okay." We said our goodbyes and headed off to the plane.

Twilight stopped. "I don't think I can do this." she said. "You'll be fine. My mom always used to tell me and Scootaloo to touch the outside of the plane." I said. "Why?" Twilight asked. "For good luck." I said the touched the plane. Twilight did the same. "Do you feel better?" I asked. "No." Twi said. I rolled my eyes then grabbed her wrist and pulled her to our seats. We were lucky enough to have our seats next to each other. We sat down, but Twilight kept staring at me. "What?" I said. "Can I have the window seat?" she asked. Ugh, really? I got up and traded her places. After that I plugged in my headphones and played Basket Case by Green Day. I then opened up Facebook.

Twilight wouldn't shut up. "Omg! It's going up!" she said when the plane took off. "Yes Twilight, that's what planes do." I said then looked back down at my phone. I was getting bored of Facebook. I opened up YouTube and decided that I was going to watch Brandon Rogers. Twilight kept going on and on about something, I wasn't paying attention though. She then pulled out one of the ear buds. "Are you even listening to me?" she said. "No, sorry." I said but she just rolled her eyes. "What are you watching?" Twi then asked. "Videos, you wouldn't like them though." I said. "Sure I will!" Twilight said then put the ear bud that she pulled out. "These videos are messed up." Twilight said after a while. "Yeah but it's funny." I said. Twilight took out the ear bud and pulled out a book from her bag. I put the ear bud back in my ear and kept watching my videos.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A/N: Another long chapter! Yay! Sorry about not updating in a while.

I don't know about you but I'm ready to go back to school. Like you don't even know! It's boring af being at home all day. I'm want to see my friends again. I could care less about homework though, although I'm going to try to pick up my game this year and finish it on time.

On the bright side, I'm at the top of the school this year! Woop!

Anyway, hope you all liked the chapter. Bye!!!!