Christmas (pt.2)

Twilight's POV

"C'mon guys! I don't want it to be next Christmas before open presents!" Mom yelled outside to the guys. "Me neither." Spike said.

After like 20 minutes, they finally came inside. Spike cheered and ran towards the tree. Cadence got up and started walking towards the tree but then stopped. "You coming?" she asked. To be honest, I  didn't want to. I didn't really want to do anything. I have a huge headache because of my eye, and so now all I want to do is to go to sleep.

"Yeah, just give a second." I said, then sat up a little bit. Cadence held out her hand to help me up. "Need some help?" she said. I took her hand and she pulled me up. She also helped me walk over to the other room, since I couldn't really see anything either.

"Okay, now everyone is here!" Mom said excitedly. "Before we begin I want to get a group picture!"

Ugh! WHY?

Mom set the camera timer and ran over to the couch. "Okay everyone say cheese!" I didn't want to, but I did. Just for the sake of a good picture.

But of course it wasn't a good picture. It never is.

I don't know if it was my black eye or the fact THAT SPIKE PUKED ALL OVER RAINBOW DASH.

"THE HELL, SPIKE!" Shining yelled. "I think I ate to many cookies." Spike groaned. "Ya think?" Shining said. Mom rolled her eyes. "C'mon Rainbow Dash, let's get you cleaned up." Rainbow gaged when she got up. Actually, we all did. I turned to Spike and shook my head. "Smooth. Real smooth." I said.

~time skip~

I walked up stairs to check on Rainbow. It was a little difficult, but I made it. I walked towards my room and saw that the door was open. I peered my head in to see Rainbow brushing her hair. "Knock knock." I said, knocking on the open door. Rainbow jumped a little. "Oh, it's just you." She said. I walked in and stood next to her. I saw my self in the mirror. Eww, my eye. I knew it looked bad, but I didn't think it was that bad! No wonder I can't  see.

"You okay?" I asked. "Sure, why not." Rainbow said, then sighed. I watched her while she finished brushing her hair. No one spoke. It was dead silent. All I can hear was the brush go through Rainbow's hair.

Rainbow Dash set the brush down. "Let's go open presents." she said to me and walked out the room. I followed her downstairs.

"Finally! We can open presents!" Spike said when we got downstairs. "As long if you don't throw up on anyone." Rainbow teased. "Hey! I couldn't help it." Spike crossed his arms.

~time skip~

Wrapping paper and ribbon covered the floor. Everyone had a pile of gifts. For me its was;

•A small Bath & Body Works gift basket from mom & dad
•A chocolate bar from spike
•Couple of shirts and new ear buds from Rainbow Dash
•A pair of some really cute boots from Shining

And my favorite by far...

The 1989 album from Cadence!!!!

Omg! I got so excited when I opened it! Christmas was starting to look better for me.

Rainbow seemed to like the gift that Cadence and I picked out for her. It was a skateboard. Nothing special about it, just a skateboard. I knew she would like it though. "Heh, this just might be the highlight of my week." Rainbow said to me. I pulled her into a hug. "I'm glad you like it." I said. "Omg besties!" Shining said trying to do a girl voice. I rolled my eyes at him.

Mom clapped her hands together. "Okay, i think that's-" "Wait!" Cadence interrupted my mom. "I still have one last present. I'll be right back." Cadence got up and walked upstairs. A few minutes later she walked back down with a small box. "For you, Twilight." Cadence smiled and handed me the box then sat down next to Shining Armor. They exchanged glances then looked back at me. "Open it!" Spike said. Slowly unwrapped the box then opened it.  Inside it were two sonogram like pictures and a pacifier. I don't understand, why would I nee-

OH

MY

GOD!

I turned to Cadence and Shining Armor. "Are you?" Was all I could get out. Cadence smiled and nodded her head. "We having a baby!" Her and Shining said in unison. "You mean, I'm going to be an aunt?" I said. Cadence and Shining grinned.

Forget the 1989 (although that was pretty cool), this is the best present ever! I ran over to them and gave them a hug. "I'm so happy for the both of you, and I can't wait to meet your little one!" I said. "Neither can we, Twily." Shining said then pulled me into a hug.

Spike and mom joined in on our group hug, following along with dad. Rainbow sat on the edge of couch. She had her arms crossed and had a smirk on her face.

Cadence looked over at her too. She held out her hand, inviting Rainbow into our group hug. Rainbow took the offer and then was pulled to us by Cadence.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
A/N: Sorry I haven't been updating lately (like always XD).
I've been busy lately, so yeah.

I'll try to update soon but there's no promises.

Anyway, have a nice day!!! :3