Crimes in hallway B

Twilight's pov

"Umm Rainbow, do you know how I got into Flash's arms?" I asked Rainbow as we made our way back to our doorm. We were outside at the courtyard with Pinkie & Fluttershy practicing for the talent show. Pinkie is going to sing a song to. She's singing "Cry Baby" by Melanie Martinez. I think I might have to hear more of her songs because I loved the song that Pinkie was singing. Rainbow sounded great too. I've never heard anyone else play the guitar as well as she can!

"You got scared and jumped and almost hit the floor but Flash caught you." Rainbow said. "But how come he never put me down?" I asked. "I dunno." Rainbow said. Maybe Flash likes me? No! No he doesn't! He could never like somebody like me! He just being a good friend that's all.

We were almost to our room when we heard a scream. A few rooms down a person wearing all black ran out. "Thief!" Bon Bon yelled as her and Lyra ran out of their room. Almost everyone came out into the hallway. "Omg! What happened?" I asked Lyra & Bon Bon. "There was a person in our doorm! He stole my laptop & Bon Bon's wallet!" Lyra said. Everyone who was standing outside gasped. Fluttershy & Pinkie walked up and asked what had happened. Their doorm was at end at of the hallway. We explained what had happened.

Flash walked up a few minutes later. He & Soarin lived at the other end of the hallway. Everyone was kinda panicking. "Hey if I can get everyone's attention!" Flash yelled. Everyone got quiet so they could listen. "I know there was just a robbery, but I need everyone to keep calm-" Flash was saying until he was interrupted by Octavia. "How could we keep calm when there is robber running around?" she yelled. "Relax Tavi. I'm pretty sure Flash has an idea." Vinyl said. "In fact I do have a plan. I've decided to spilt some people into group to help us catch the thief." Flash said. Flash then walked towards me. "I've decided to put me and Twilight in a group-" Flash was saying until I interrupted him. "Wait why?" I asked. "You two are the smartest people in the school duh. If we put two smart people together we can crack the case faster!" Pinkie said. Flash & I looked at her. "Were you going to say that?" I asked Flash. "Something like that." he said.

"Also because he wants to flirt with you." said someone. We looked to see Soarin who sat down next to Rainbow. "Where were you?" Fluttershy asked. "I rather not say." Soarin said. "Okay, anyway as I was going to say, we'll be interviewing people to get more information about the robberies that has been happening." Flash said. "There's been more than one?" Lyra said. "Yeah, so if the robber tries to go after us I'll need a defense team, and think Soarin & Rainbow Dash would be great for that." Flash said. "Okay, I'm up for a challenge." Rainbow said. "I am too." Soarin said. "Be careful he gonna flirt!" Thunderlane yelled. "I think he likes her." Flitter said. Almost everyone looked at Soarin. "Shut up Flitter." Soarin said. Omg! He does like her! I know this because he's acting the same way that Shining did when he met Cadence. Also his face was turning a little red.

"OMG! HE LIKES HER!" Derpy yelled. "I'm gonna tell Apple." Cloudchaser said. "Go ahead, there was nothing on between us anyway." Soarin said a little quiet.

Rainbow got up and walked into the doorm and Fluttershy followed her. Soarin got up and walked back down to his doorm after that. Everyone kinda got quiet after that. "So are we still gonna name off the groups?" Pinkie said to break the silence. "I'll get back to you on that tomorrow. I'll talk to you all tomorrow." He said then walked away. The hallway started to get empty. I feel bad for Soarin. That must had been embarrassing for him.