Songs & dealing with Rarity

Rainbow's POV

Whew! The day is done! I didn't think I'd make it but, I did. Twilight & Pinkie won't stop bothering this 'Talent Show' thing. "Why don't you go bother Fluttershy about this." I said. "Because I know better to bother her about these kind of things! She has stage fright so she won't participate!" Pinke yelled. "I don't have an act anyway. So we can't!" I said hoping that Twi & Pinkie would just drop the whole thing.

"What about singing? I mean you two could both sing a song to Flash & Soarin, of course without them knowing. But that's just a thought." Fluttershy said quietly. We looked at her. I smiled. "I like the way you think." I said to Fluttershy. "A song? I don't know about that. Like, wouldn't Rarity be suspicious?" Twi said. "It's not like you're gonna say their names." Pinkie said. "But still, I'm not sure if this is a good idea." Twi said. "Relax Twi, I think this is a good idea. Making Rarity jealous of us. I would love to see look on her face!" I said. "AGREED!" Pinkie yelled. Twi looked like she was thinking. "But what songs will we sing if we do this?" she asked. "Don't worry Twi, I got this all under control." I said.

Twilight's POV

Me & Rainbow invited Pinkie & Fluttershy over for a little bit. "So Rainbow Dash, have you decided on those songs?" Fluttershy asked. "Yes I have! I noticed that Twi likes to listen to Taylor Swift..." Rainbow said before she was interrupted by Pinkie laughing. "How is that funny?" I asked. "You just don't seem like that type of person!" Pinkie said. I rolled my eyes. "As I was saying, I decided with You Belong With Me for Twilight. As for me I decided with Girlfriend by Avril Lavigne." Rainbow said. I actually liked the song she picked. It's my favorite song!

"I like it! I like the idea that we are going to do this!" I said. "I agree!" Pinkie said. "Yay." Fluttershy said quietly. "Not to mention that I play the guitar." Rainbow said. "OMG!" Pinkie yelled. "So I'm guessing that you'll be playing the guitar during your performance." I said. "Yes! It's going to be so awesome!" Rainbow said. So tomorrow we'll be signing up for the talent show. I'm so excited!

~ The next morning ~

Me & Rainbow were walking down the hallway. We had gotten earlier so we can make to the sign up area for the talent show. Rainbow was drinking a cup of coffee. It was also a real challenge to get her up, but I managed to do it.

We walked up to the sign up area. Wow, there's people here. I looked around all the people to see someone in the crowd, Rarity. I noticed that she was walking towards us. Considering what happened in the cafeteria yesterday, I don't think she likes us.

She had her little entourage around her. Including Apple, Flash, Soarin, and two I haven't seen yet. One girl had a yellow-orange shirt with a sun that looks like a yin-yang on it, blue green eyes, yellow and orange hair, and she was a little dark. The other girl had a blue shirt with a moon and wand on it, Blue-silver hair with a little bit of an darker blue, purple eyes, and her skin was light. Those girls seemed more interested in their phones more than what was actually going on. "See you later Rarity." they both said then left. Well then....

"Umm the last time I checked the talent show was for people who had talent." Rarity said when she walked up to us. Did she really just say that?! She barely even knew us! "What do you even know about talent?" I said. I could see out of the corner of my eye that Soarin pulled out his phone. I then saw Apple slap him against the head. I'll ask Flash about that later.

"I know a lot about talent thank you very much! I have a lot of talents." Rarity said. "Bitch please, the only talent you have is having enough money for those surgeries for your breast implants." Rainbow said. I covered my mounth trying hide the fact I was laughing. I looked over to see that Apple, Soarin, and Flash were all laughing too. Rarity looked disgusted while Rainbow just stood there. She took a sip of her coffee like nothing happened.

"I'll have you know that my breast are 100% real!" Rarity yelled while she put her hand on her chest. "Sure." Rainbow said sarcastically while she walked away. I followed her. I know for sure now that Rarity hates both of us now. But that was a good come back. Me & Rainbow both did high five and walked to the sign up sheets. Rainbow wrote down the songs and we both walked to our first class.

During first period Rarity stabbed me with a pencil, Rainbow stabbed her back. In PE Rarity attempted to hit Rainbow with a dodge ball. Rainbow did the same thing, but Rainbow actually hit her target. "Sorry if I popped one of those implants!" Rainbow yelled. Everyone was laughing, even Apple.

But Rarity didn't stop there.