She's Clearly Sick

Twilight's POV

Somehow I managed to stay alive without having Rainbow at my side. You see, this morning Rainbow woke up with a temperature of 101°f. I was trying to be a good friend and give her some medicine but she had to be a pain in the butt!

~this morning~

"JUST LET ME GIVE YOU SOME MEDICINE!" I yelled. I never knew she could be this stubborn. I was at the point where I had to hold her down so I could give it to her. "STOP! I'M CHOKE LIKE THAT!" Rainbow yelled. "JUST SWALLOW THE PILLS!" I yelled. I'm pretty sure the neighbors think that their is something wrong with me.

~end of flashback~

Was I right about the neighbors thinking that there was something wrong with me. I've been getting weird looks from people all day. I even had a girl come up to me and ask if I needed help. Like, what the heck!

I'm just glad I made through the day. I mean I wasn't alone for the whole day, I still had Pinkie & Fluttershy. It's just weird not having Rainbow there with us. Back in science Soarin asked me if I could help with the essay we had to write. Like always, I got an A. So did Flash, so I don't know why Soarin asked me to help him.

"Thank you again for helping me with this." Soarin said as we walked up to my doorm. "No problem, but I should tell you that Rainbow is sick." I said as I unlocked the door. "Is that why she wasn't at school today?" he asked. "Yeah, I tried to give something to help her feel a little better but she kept resisting." I said. "So that was the yelling I heard this morning." Soarin said. Heh, I've been getting that all day.

"We can go out to the balcony so we don't disturb Rainbow, but I'm going to check on her first okay." I said when we walked in. Soarin nodded his head and walked towards the balcony. I walked in my room to see that Rainbow was watching Family Guy. "Hey watcha doing?" I said. "Netflix & Chill." she said. "By yourself?" I said. "I'm livin' the good life baby!" Rainbow said which made me laugh a little bit. "Well okay then." I said as left the room.

A/N: Here's something for y'all. Sorry that it's so short. Plz forgive meh!